No announcement yet.

Numinous Armor Synbol- recipes missing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Numinous Armor Synbol- recipes missing?

Found Numinous Weapon Symbols here, and all the Ascension Seals, but can't seem to search and find any for Glorious Armors. Was just wondering.

Which ones are you looking for? For tailoring, simply go here and scribe the books; they will then be in your container for you to use automatically.
    Mikaal Drazzminius
    Tier'Dal Necromancer
    Rodcet Nife by Birth / Quellious by Merger / Povar by Re-Merger

Master Artisan
    Necrotalk Admin
    EQ Traders Super Moderator
    EQ Magelo Advisor/Moderator

Comment

In the recipe section I was searching for recipes. One that I can remember is "Numinous Chest Symbol of Growth", but when I search "Numinous Chest" the only thing that comes up is "Numinous Chest Symbol Pattern". Like I mentioned above the Numinous Weapon augments do come up, just not any armor augments.

It's not a huge deal. I have already purchased and scribed the books. I have not completed the "Numinous Impressions" quest yet for the patterns. I was just hoping to get a head start to see if I should be collecting certain materials now. I suppose I can just open a tradeskill container now and get the basic idea. The problem with that is I do not get to see subcombines, where to get materials from, how much the items cost, and tons of other useful information that makes this site so great. If I must do without it for these recipes then I will live with it and figure out another way.
      Last edited by Corwinne; 03-15-2012, 03:39 AM. Reason: typos, clarity

Comment

Numinous Chest Symbol of Growth

An example of what you'll need for the symbols is:

1x Blessed Water of Tunare
        1x Essence of Alaris
        2x Exotic Silk
        1x Exotic Spinneret Fluid
        1x Plated Filament
        1x Numinous Chest Symbol Pattern

That'll get your the Numinous Chest Symbol of Growth. Other Augs will be similar.
        Mikaal Drazzminius
        Tier'Dal Necromancer
        Rodcet Nife by Birth / Quellious by Merger / Povar by Re-Merger

Master Artisan
        Necrotalk Admin
        EQ Traders Super Moderator
        EQ Magelo Advisor/Moderator

Comment

Thank you very much. A nice simple recipe with no sub-combines. Too bad the Soloist Ascension Seals weren't this easy.

Comment

Working...
          X