Any other ac drinks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any other ac drinks?

Are there any other drinks we can brew aside from Oriaas Nostrum for ac? I've been trying to comb through the lists but haven't seen a single one?

I'm pretty sure that's the only one. Searching Alla's they confirm that it got fixed and someone reported that it's giving 16 AC at level 81?
    Aanuvane Bristlecone - Druid - Povar via Quellious via Rodcet Nife
    AKA Muertenie, Melodee, Orelinde, Nounie, Gnomess, Cininea Ashryn, Mairede or a host of additional alts. Maybe also be found on Rabon, Kynsh or Atracker.

Comment

It was fixed, and that's why I am asking. I know some folks that would like ac drinks, and I was hoping that there might be more than one option out there, especially with the newer recipies.

PS- thank you for the fast reply!

Comment

I did an advanced search here on EQTC and I did an advanced search on Alla's - only one that came back for both places. I'm not currently premium on Magelo - so can't double check there!

Getting those permafrost crystals are a pain!
        Aanuvane Bristlecone - Druid - Povar via Quellious via Rodcet Nife
        AKA Muertenie, Melodee, Orelinde, Nounie, Gnomess, Cininea Ashryn, Mairede or a host of additional alts. Maybe also be found on Rabon, Kynsh or Atracker.

Comment

That's the only one I know of.
          Muse Doremi Fasolatido, 99.4% retired
          Magelo || AllaKhazam

Comment

Working...
          X