Grandmaster's Satchel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grandmaster's Satchel

Shouldn't they update this or make skill cap increase with new trophy levels or something for HoT or the next expansion? I mean 10 slots is like small now...

Maybe - except that you can get the 12 slot bag from the 7/7 trophy and one for each tradeskill. So maybe they won't update this one.
    Aanuvane Bristlecone - Druid - Povar via Quellious via Rodcet Nife
    AKA Muertenie, Melodee, Orelinde, Nounie, Gnomess, Cininea Ashryn, Mairede or a host of additional alts. Maybe also be found on Rabon, Kynsh or Atracker.

Comment

i mean 12 slot is small.. i mean tailor bag should be bigger than anything i can make and give to someone else (14 slot)

Comment

Sure I understand. They tied the bigger bags that come from "trophies" to the new trophies rather than to the old grandmaster trophies. That's why I don't expect the bag that comes from the Grandmaster items to be 12 slot. You get those off the 7/7 trophies.

There's a healthy discussion about bags from trophies here

http://mboards.eqtraders.com/eq/show...s&daysprune=-1
        Last edited by Aanuvane; 02-10-2011, 02:17 PM.
        Aanuvane Bristlecone - Druid - Povar via Quellious via Rodcet Nife
        AKA Muertenie, Melodee, Orelinde, Nounie, Gnomess, Cininea Ashryn, Mairede or a host of additional alts. Maybe also be found on Rabon, Kynsh or Atracker.

Comment

Working...
        X