brew and stew and more

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• brew and stew and more

So far it looks like the best dream meat recipe for me is the Dream Burger Paradise There are other recipes with similar stats but this is about as good stat wise as it gets and it is easy to make to boot. I will be leveling up my trophy on this recipe. Does the dream meat drop rate suck or what?

For brewing I am looking at this. There is only one trivial beyond 146. I was looking to skill up to 300. I would think there are higher stat drinks with higher trivials? I guess I will have to skill up on Dreamer's Bliss. Dream dust drop rate seems ok but the bliss is going to be hard to make simply because of the foraging/droppables involved. Are there any trivial >300 brews that are more useful? Ideally they would have forageable parts or something easy to make. Dream dust is easy enough.

Fantastic silk drop rate gone down? Seems like it. I used to get more than pelts now I have more pelts than silks... what is going on here? I need more silks, these are selling for 5k a piece WTF?

Also, how come I haven't been seeing research mats drop in HoT?
    Last edited by shardin; 02-07-2011, 10:36 AM.

I have been getting the unrefined arcanums dropping in Field of Scale.

With regard to "skilling up" and usefulness of the combines...I personally have always focused skilling up on readily available items because the "most useful" usually require extensive farming to get all the ingredients necessary. I know you talk about how easy dream meat and dream dust is to come by, but the brews in particular - does the effect on Dreamer's Bliss really make it useful (2 endurance every tick for 30 mins at the expense of resists?) Also morning dew will be slow to come by. You'll need to forage a lot in a Faydwer zone....you can skill up to 248/250 for nominal plat on all store bought items and then focus on the other stuff for the 250 - 300 and trophy evolution on other things. If you want to do Dreamer's Bliss you're certainly welcome, but probably faster ways to get there (documented in the Tradeskill Guide)

Good luck which ever path you choose!
    Last edited by Aanuvane; 02-07-2011, 11:14 AM.
    Aanuvane Bristlecone - Druid - Povar via Quellious via Rodcet Nife
    AKA Muertenie, Melodee, Orelinde, Nounie, Gnomess, Cininea Ashryn, Mairede or a host of additional alts. Maybe also be found on Rabon, Kynsh or Atracker.

Comment

If you are looking to skill up, then Kaladim Constitutional is still the king. It has many subcombines, but when gathering materials, you get 9 attempts every 6m 20s. They still sell well in the bazaar, of course they only fetch 2-3pp each. However, each successful attempt yields 4.

Comment

Etherfish (http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=94483) not yet updated on EQTC

Found in:
        Fear Itself
        Feerrott, the Dream
        Sanctum Somnium: Morell Ascendant
        Sanctum Somnium: Raid Instance
        sigpic

http://www.michaellawrenceit.com

Comment

Working...
        X