Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Confirm the recipe/pattern for Phantasmic Seals anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confirm the recipe/pattern for Phantasmic Seals anyone?

If anyone can help confirm then recipe or recipe pattern for the Phantasmic Raid Seals I can start working on getting those recipes in the database....

I'm assuming:

Epicthieck's Lubricating Goo
    Appropriate Mechaninstructions for the focus
    Metal Tempering Chemicals/Silk Curing /Tanning Chemicals
    Armor Template for the slot/type
    Phantasmic Seal for the slot
    Lucid Globe of Phantasmic Power

In an Ambleshift's Opal Automated Amalgamator....
    Aanuvane Bristlecone - Druid - Povar via Quellious via Rodcet Nife
    AKA Muertenie, Melodee, Orelinde, Nounie, Gnomess, Cininea Ashryn, Mairede or a host of additional alts. Maybe also be found on Rabon, Kynsh or Atracker.

--Veil of Aleris--
    Veiled Plate Chest Seal of the Warchief

I have successfully created one of these already and have all the comps to make everything else for my new cultural for this expansion. Feel free to view my Magelo profile as I have all the comps in my bags (Journeyman's Pocketed Rucksack & Traveler's Rucksack)
    I will be making all my armor and burning a Tradeskill pot for this and other stuff this coming Sat, Dec 10, 2011, so after that and after I update my Magelo the link info will Not have all the components.

Recipe for the Veiled Seals:
    -----------------------------------
    --Epicthieck's Lubricating Goo
    --Appropriate Mechanoinstructions for the focus
    --Metal Tempering / Silk Curing / Tanning Chemicals
    --Armor Template for the slot/type
    --Veiled Seal as appropriate (this recipe is already live on EQTraders) ie Veiled Legging Seal
    --Shifting Sphere of Veiled Ascension <http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=100177>

All in an Ambleshift's Opal Automated Amalgamator
    Last edited by Decimator; 12-09-2011, 02:17 AM.
    Your $14.95 says you can play how you want, but the raids $792.35 says know your role!

Comment

Do you combine it in the same container?
      Muse Doremi Fasolatido, 99.4% retired
      Magelo || AllaKhazam

Comment

Yes, sorry. Forgot to mention that and realized it right after saving the post.... was planning to put a correction into my post but it did not show up for about 36hrs or more.

Edit -
        Interestingly though, my new post and successive Edits are going thru immediately...
        My guess is that this is because the First post I ever made has to be vetted first and myself found as trustworthy for posting something useful.

Long time user since early 2000's just never made an acct till now /shrug
        Last edited by Decimator; 12-09-2011, 02:20 AM.
        Your $14.95 says you can play how you want, but the raids $792.35 says know your role!

Comment

Working...
        X