Stats Given to Baked and Brewed House of Thule Products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stats Given to Baked and Brewed House of Thule Products

The patch notes for 1/13/11 state that stats will, at last, be showing on the baked and brewed products from the HoT expansion. So... I went to the recipe section on the front page for a refresher on what the recipes might be.

There is a link Recipes / Baking / House of Thule but the link leads to a statement -- "There are no hits for this Query".

There is NO link Recipies / Brewing / House of Thule. In fact, the last couple of expansions are not represented here either.
    Last edited by Paloverde; 01-13-2011, 10:46 AM.

I'm working on it I've gotten the DB mostly caught up through Underfoot....i'm waiting for a recipe subcategory to be added for HoT so I can classify what we do have so far for HoT and get the pages working.
    Aanuvane Bristlecone - Druid - Povar via Quellious via Rodcet Nife
    AKA Muertenie, Melodee, Orelinde, Nounie, Gnomess, Cininea Ashryn, Mairede or a host of additional alts. Maybe also be found on Rabon, Kynsh or Atracker.

Comment

You totally rock, Aanuvane.

Mikaal Drazzminius
      Tier'Dal Necromancer
      Rodcet Nife by Birth / Quellious by Merger / Povar by Re-Merger

Master Artisan
      Necrotalk Admin
      EQ Traders Super Moderator
      EQ Magelo Advisor/Moderator

Comment

All of the "normal" beer,grilled, smoked etc dream meat items are in now....I can guess at the recipes, but I'll need help with the trivials! There's only one item that's not been updated with stats yet in Lucy - I'll keep tabs on it and update it once they show up.

Thanks.
        Aanuvane Bristlecone - Druid - Povar via Quellious via Rodcet Nife
        AKA Muertenie, Melodee, Orelinde, Nounie, Gnomess, Cininea Ashryn, Mairede or a host of additional alts. Maybe also be found on Rabon, Kynsh or Atracker.

Comment

Working...
        X