Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extravagant Armor books?

Hi all,

what are the requiments to "see" the new Extravagant Armor books on the TS vendors in POK?
    I found new Armor XIV and XV books (on the cultural tinkering historian, instead of the tradeskill armor historian???) and scribed them. Toon has 300 smithing +12% trophy and all TS-AA maxxed, but none of the NPCs shows the Extravangant Armor books?

The books should be on a new NPC who stands in front of the desk near the other vendors. He was missing recently, but they restored him in a hotfix. Is he missing again?
    Trophies: Fr-2 Jour-4 Exp-8 Mast-6 GM-29

Comment

the vendor they're found on is actually called a cultural tinkering historian...
      Aanuvane Bristlecone - Druid - Povar via Quellious via Rodcet Nife
      AKA Muertenie, Melodee, Orelinde, Nounie, Gnomess, Cininea Ashryn, Mairede or a host of additional alts. Maybe also be found on Rabon, Kynsh or Atracker.

Comment

Would still like to know if there's a minimum skill requirement. Anyone know if there is, and if so, what the magic number for Extravagant is? I want to get some cultural on one of my alts and really don't want to spend time getting ANOTHER character to 300 in something :P

Comment

I think it's 300 skill - it's the Extravagant Charm and Illustrious symbol scrolls that can be seen with any skill level...
          Last edited by Aanuvane; 03-02-2011, 07:41 PM.
          Aanuvane Bristlecone - Druid - Povar via Quellious via Rodcet Nife
          AKA Muertenie, Melodee, Orelinde, Nounie, Gnomess, Cininea Ashryn, Mairede or a host of additional alts. Maybe also be found on Rabon, Kynsh or Atracker.

Comment

Working...
          X