Spells

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spells

Is Circle of Divinity Rk.II researchable now?

I haven't seen a full list but there is a book purchaseable in the Feerrott that describes some new solutions so i am assuming they raised the level cap as far as what spells can be researched...

Comment

It is not certain, since the recipe has not been found for it yet, but Circle of Divinity Rk. II is almost certainly Researchable, since it is in the range of spells that have been made possible to Research in the most recent expansion.

That being said, it is not a simple one, since it has no prior template to work from. From what I can see, it starts an Aura that raises Hit Point totals of group members within its radius, which on paper looks fairly simple, but the Enchanter Aura spells were generally difficult to Research in past expansions, so I would guess this one could require finding by brute force (ie. Trying every combine that seems to fall within the logical research guidelines, then trying varying ones until something works).

Comment

Researchable

it will be researchable when someone discovers the recipe. HoT exp opened up Sof spells 76-80. I know b/c ive been making spells that drop in crystallos and even some that were quested. But like spells will take awhile before the recipes become known.

Andarriel

Comment

Circle of Divinity RK.II

Fine Runic Charta Arcanum
          Quil of the Archon
          Ink Additive on the Nameless
          Talisman Thickener
          Ink of Tunare

You're welcome

Comment

force learning spells?

so what they cant give us recipes for spells we supposed too sit with paper and pin and randomly try inks till we find the spell we want ? come on we pay good money for this game spends hours maxxing a tradeskill and now spend hours and more plat tossing a coin too hope we figure out a recipe???????????? GOD i love this game~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~sometimes NOT~

Comment

Spell research

Originally posted by dragonfire View Post
              so what they cant give us recipes for spells we supposed too sit with paper and pin and randomly try inks till we find the spell we want ? come on we pay good money for this game spends hours maxxing a tradeskill and now spend hours and more plat tossing a coin too hope we figure out a recipe???????????? GOD i love this game~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~sometimes NOT~
              I fail to see where the problem is really.

Quil of the Archon (Clr spells)
              Ink Additive on the Nameless (buff)
              Talisman Thickener (affects group)
              Ink of Tunare (hp gain/directed heal)

Cost less then 100 PP, if you get a wrong recipe you get a nofail message. Spell research is pretty straightforward in its logic, and the above materials are just the prove for that.
              I would guess some people refrain from posting to make money of a much sought out spell.

Comment

not just this one

some spells are more complex then this one i mean ones that are 4 or 5 inks in them. yes i understand the greed factor where someone keeps it too themselves so they can charge 1000k plat too recoup their money spent on maxxing spell research. but at least giveing us some kinda of idea on rarer ones oh well guess i sit in pok trying to figure them out.

Comment

Working...
                X