website status?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• website status?

hello i keep checking for updated stuff and not seeing much i changed my homepage few months back when wasnt seeing much new info here. has the site died and just not been put out of its misery type thing? you have a TON of info on here and would really hate too see yet another eq site die. underfoot is still showing in forums like it is current release you have only posted twice too main page this year. have you gone totally over too the darkside and only updateing eq2? we love you for all the hard work you have done over the years and thank you all for your time and effort put into running this awesome site. i post when i can with new info and am trying too learn about new bag recipes. will post more when i find it in forums just curious if updateing has been put on hold or no intention of updateing anymore? thank sorry for long rant but seeing stuff like this asked in different ways in some of pages i read and ALOT of guild chat asking if anything new is up yet. hope all is well and waiting too hear from you

Though the front page of the site doesn't update much and there isn't a new specialized forum to capture HoT Database updates yet....there are at least a few of us waiting around to make updates to the database off of posts from EQTC users...We've posted almost everything we can that's been reported so far (and some that hasn't been reported yet). Hopefully we'll get a specialized forum soon, but at least for the time being - the site is still up and being modified.

Aanuvane Bristlecone - Druid - Povar via Quellious via Rodcet Nife
    AKA Muertenie, Melodee, Orelinde, Nounie, Gnomess, Cininea Ashryn, Mairede or a host of additional alts. Maybe also be found on Rabon, Kynsh or Atracker.

Comment

Originally posted by Aanuvane View Post
      Though the front page of the site doesn't update much and there isn't a new specialized forum to capture HoT Database updates yet....there are at least a few of us waiting around to make updates to the database off of posts from EQTC users...We've posted almost everything we can that's been reported so far (and some that hasn't been reported yet). Hopefully we'll get a specialized forum soon, but at least for the time being - the site is still up and being modified.

And Aanuvane rocks.

Mikaal Drazzminius
      Tier'Dal Necromancer
      Rodcet Nife by Birth / Quellious by Merger / Povar by Re-Merger

Master Artisan
      Necrotalk Admin
      EQ Traders Super Moderator
      EQ Magelo Advisor/Moderator

Comment

Working...
      X