Little help fishing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Little help fishing

I copied a macro I had on my druid that leveled him fast for fishing but for me it doesnt work.

This si the original from druid:
    Line 1: /doability3, /autoinventory
    Line 2: /pause 50
    Line 3: /doability 3, /autoinventory
    /Line 4: /pause 50
    /Line 5 /doability 3, /autoinventory

this works great on druid, casts three times and if cathces somethign it goes into inventory.

On me I had to change the /pause 50 to /pause 100 to get it to recat but /autoinventory doesnt work at all.

Can anyone

ca anyone help me please. and yes on both toons the fishing is in the third slot.

Forgot to say that it will cast three times as long as i do not catch anything. So am puzzled why it works on one toon and not another.

Comment

I think you need to change the pause and autoinventory items. Pause can be onthe same line as something else, but autoinventory can't. I've been away for a while, but if I recall correctly - even though the pause comes first, it executes after the ability. I think it should read:

Line 1: /pause 50, /doaibility3
      Line 2:/autoinventory
      Line 3:/pause 50, /doability 3
      Line 4: /Autoinventory
      Line 5:/doability 3

You could also put an audio trigger on line 5 if you're manually standing there hitting the key.
      Aanuvane Bristlecone - Druid - Povar via Quellious via Rodcet Nife
      AKA Muertenie, Melodee, Orelinde, Nounie, Gnomess, Cininea Ashryn, Mairede or a host of additional alts. Maybe also be found on Rabon, Kynsh or Atracker.

Comment

Could you please explain this further? I do not see how it references fishing? I assume that is what "doability 3" means, but where does that reference? Do you put fishing in box 3 of the instant buttons? Thanks! Mustaffa of Drinel

Comment

I was also assuming that this was the creation of a Social Button? If so, how do you get it to repeat this ad nauseum without pressing it again and again once the social expires?

Comment

Originally posted by Mustaffa View Post
            I was also assuming that this was the creation of a Social Button? If so, how do you get it to repeat this ad nauseum without pressing it again and again once the social expires?
            That you cannot accomplish without cheating.
            AKA Muertenie, Melodee, Orelinde, Nounie, Gnomess, Cininea Ashryn, Mairede or a host of additional alts. Maybe also be found on Rabon, Kynsh or Atracker.

Comment

Originally posted by Mustaffa View Post
              Could you please explain this further? I do not see how it references fishing? I assume that is what "doability 3" means, but where does that reference? Do you put fishing in box 3 of the instant buttons? Thanks! Mustaffa of Drinel
              For this, the "doability" number is where it sits in your abilities page (second tab of the actions window, mine is toggled with Alt-M)

Comment

The autoinventory has to go BEFORE the /doability. If you /doability while an item is on your cursor, the fishing will fail and go on cooldown.

Comment

It actually doesn't, you just need to incorporate some pauses.

My fishing social is:

/bandolier activate fish
                  /pause 120, /doability 2
                  /autoinventory

This puts a fishing pole in my hand
                  Activates fish ability
                  Pauses for 12 seconds
                  then does auto inventory

I can sit and spam this for hours while I watch netflix on the other screen and it works just fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Darchias View Post
                    The auto inventory has to go BEFORE the /doability.You must try Hydromax before giving up on this thing. Though the gain is temporary it creates a big psychological boost in performance
                    I'll suggest you do similar stuff change the pause and auto inventory items.
                    Last edited by mettsmith; 03-27-2019, 07:29 AM.

Comment

This thread is more than a year old, I think the original question was answered

Comment

Nice question!

Comment

This thread is pretty old but i still gained a lot of knowledge about fishing.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                          X