Pure power sources changed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pure power sources changed?

I made a couple more Pure Energesian Metal Orbs this week, sicne the 2 I made last month were finally drained, tried to click it and nothing happens.

Have they been changed?

Were you clicking them unstacked in a top level inventory spot (not in a bag)?

My powersources have been working fine yesterday when I opened a new pure light orb.
    Shawlweaver Sphynx on Cazic Thule
    Master Artisan Aldier on Cazic Thule

Comment

Worked today, dunno what was the issue then. I had it in a bag slot, right clicked it and nothing happened at all.

Same one, same method today and it unsealed.

Comment

Must be something buggy with it. A guildie had same issue with one yesterday, wouldn't unseal for him.

Comment

What zone?

Comment

We think we figured it out.

We were under the impression that anyone could click these to unseal, and that there were not really any raid requirements to unseal them. However, the guildie who also had the issue was told we needed to have completed at least one Steam Factory raid to unseal them.

I tried to unseal one on my warrior today too, who hasn't done any raidign, and she couldn't. The first character I posted about had not done any either, but between that psot and it actualy workign, she had completed Clankwrench raid...

Does that sound like it could be the solution? Just misinformation aobut hwo can use them?

Comment

Yes, to use the raid powersources you must either complete solteris events to unlock them on the vendor, or have at least 1 raid win from something newer than Solteris (SOF, SOD, UF) to be able to unseal the raid level powersources.

Comment

Working...
              X