Stalwart Armor Troubles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stalwart Armor Troubles

I have a 300 smith Half Elf, have done the initial quest, have my molds, and have bought the new book from the vendor in PoK and scribed it... twice. I still get the "you need to know something more" (or whatever it is) message. The recipes do not come up at the proper forge in the tree city. Of course, the message comes from using the experiment screen. Was worth the try even though I knew it wouldn't work, lol. Does anyone have any ideas? What am I missing?
    Last edited by Amend; 01-31-2010, 02:54 PM. Reason: apparently I couldn't spell...

Originally posted by Amend View Post
    I still get the "you need to know something more" (or whatever it is) message.
    My understanding is that these types of messages always always always mean you haven't yet scribed a required book. You say you bought the new book; I am certain there is more than just one new book. As a master artisan, I scribed probably a dozen different new books (covering various trades) when UF went live.

Comment

For cultural armor, there are two scrolls/books to scribe for each level of armor. The first one is for the templates; the second one is for the racial armor itself. At the highest level, you cannot "experiment" either one. To me, it sounds as if you may have purchased the authorization for templates but not the armor.

Comment

Thank you both for the help. You were exactly right. I did have the templates... but not the armor. I thought I hit every merchant for every possible book, but I did miss the Armor. Thanks again!

Comment

I believe, and someone can correct me if I'm wrong, that the Stalwart will only show up in your cultural kits/forges, when you search for the recipee.

Comment

Stalwart Armor Troubles

Stalwart Recipes
            Originally posted by Nimb View Post
            I believe, and someone can correct me if I'm wrong, that the Stalwart will only show up in your cultural kits/forges, when you search for the recipee.
            All cultural recipes for the actual armor - final combination will never, (unless the developers finally decide to change it), show up in your cultural kit or forge.

Personally though, I think they should make the Type 16 and 17 augs 11/16 and 12/17, (not sure if that's right since we can't log in right now... updates & patches take SO much time)... lol
            Candlea
            Starla
            Jenneca
            Blanchette

Comment

Working...
            X