Clear All

• eminent reaching symbol of growth ?

The recipe for the lvl 65ish symbol of growth is:
    superb spinneret fluid,
    blessed water of tunare
    recurve bow inlay
    planing tool
    vial of distilled mana

I am get the message - "This seems correct but something is wrong. Perhaps you need to know something more in order to combine this"

Any Idea what I need, my fletching is at 293 with trophey and 272 without trophey

Where do you get the recurve bow inlay? It shows up in my Fletching Kit as an ingredient, but I can't find it nor a recipe for it anywhere...

Thanks ahead of time!
    Mikaal Drazzminius
    Tier'Dal Necromancer
    Rodcet Nife by Birth / Quellious by Merger / Povar by Re-Merger

Master Artisan
    Necrotalk Admin
    EQ Traders Super Moderator
    EQ Magelo Advisor/Moderator

Comment

okie there is no recurve bow inlay or planing tool in the reaching symbol its uncut combine star and round cut tool instead and the msg means you need to go to the vendors at the entrance to the library in pok on the right and buy and scribe the scrolls they have there

Comment

Originally posted by drakma View Post
        okie there is no recurve bow inlay or planing tool in the reaching symbol its uncut combine star and round cut tool instead and the msg means you need to go to the vendors at the entrance to the library in pok on the right and buy and scribe the scrolls they have there
        I am totally confused and frustrated on the Recurve Bow Inlay - you say there is no inlay or planing tool in the recipe, but the books show bow. I tried subsituting the planing tool and inlay with round cut tool and uncut combine star and it did not combine. Can someone explain EXACTLY what the combine is please for the inlay? Thanks.

Comment

okie last time : ) The recipe for eminent reaching symbol of growth is: vial of distilled mana, superb spinneret fluid, uncut combine star, blessed water of tunare, and a round cut tool That is all.

Comment

Actually that isn't the Fletching recipe drakma. That is the Jewelcraft recipe. As this thread started with a discussion of Fletching, you would understand my confusion when drakma starts talking about JC recipes. yes there is a recurve bow inlay in the FLETCHING symbols.

Comment

Recipe for Recurve Bow Inlay used in Fletching Reaching Symbols:

*In a fletching Kit

Hickory Bow Staff
              Planar Tool
              Sullied Silk
              Uncut Combine Star
              2 Knot Measuring String

Comment

he asked how to make it I told him how didnt realize he wanted the fletching recipe : ) dont be confused branch out a little : )

Comment

The fletching and jewelcraft recipes for the eminent reaching symbol of tunare have been added to the database. If anyone has trivials, please share.

Thanks!
                  Aanuvane Bristlecone - Druid - Povar via Quellious via Rodcet Nife
                  AKA Muertenie, Melodee, Orelinde, Nounie, Gnomess, Cininea Ashryn, Mairede or a host of additional alts. Maybe also be found on Rabon, Kynsh or Atracker.

Comment

Working...
                  X