DNC UF tunic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DNC UF tunic

The silk tunic template doesn't work for UF clay-based armor. (Clay + 1005 pp vendor item + tunic is DNC, the same with robe combines).

Just saving someone else the wasted tunic template. (I tested the above making an enchanter robe off a drop from underquarry, to be more explicit. The same combine with a robe pattern worked.)
    --
    I am not the Yakatizma you are looking for.
    No, really.

Silk classes wear ROBES, not tunics.

Try using a Silk Robe template.
    Shawlweaver Sphynx on Cazic Thule
    Master Artisan Aldier on Cazic Thule

Comment

Rude much? I'm well aware that the silk robe works, and I mentioned that the same combine (replacing the silk tunic template with a silk robe template) worked.

There have been, at various points, non-robe chest items for silk classes (gasp!). And there is a silk tunic pattern.

So I tried and checked if the silk tunic item would work with the UF combine. It didn't. It was worth the attempt, but it didn't work.
      --
      No, really.

Comment

Sorry, I misread your original post.

The silk tunic template doesn't work for UF clay-based armor. (Clay + 1005 pp vendor item + tunic is DNC, the same with robe combines).
        Read this as you posting that robe DNC'd the same as tunic and that was not the case.

As far as the non-robe caster chest items, I do not know why but for every single level of crafted armor using these templates, silk wearers have used the robe template and the tunic template was a useless item. There were 2 people I saw ask in game about this very same thing, why they couldn't get the silk tunic to work.
        Shawlweaver Sphynx on Cazic Thule
        Master Artisan Aldier on Cazic Thule

Comment

Ah. That explains it -- sorry for not being clear enough in my initial post. :-)

I vaguely remember a silk tunic template working on one item at some point, but ... it appears I'm wrong:
          http://www.eqtraders.com/search/reve...r=035000000000
          --
          No, really.

Comment

Tunics would be a nice option for casters.

Comment

drag queens ftw=-)

Comment

Working...
              X