Baking / Brewing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baking / Brewing

Has anyone found the new recipes yet? I spotted this on Allakhazam / Lucy and see that it may be a merchant item, but that is not clear. If it is a merchant item, the crafted items better be good!

Stuffed Sausage Brell's Bounty
    http://lucy.allakhazam.com/item.html...90&setcookie=1

Baking Brell's Bounty is a book available from vendor in Brell's Rest. The recipes described call for Prepared Brell's Bounty, but that recipe is not included in the book.

Comment

The automated vending machine (droid) at top of bridge in brells rest has:
      brewing book
      baking book
      recipies to scribe for ceramic and acrylic weapons.

I dont recall seeing a scribe button in the baking and brewing books. Instead it describes in general how to make some items but doesnt give you an exact ingredient shopping list for each item but seems to have enuogh info to make at least some of the items.

Comment

I've read the book but not quite sure how to "prepare" a brell's bounty. Too busy running around the Underfoot zones collecting ground spawns and not had a chance to experiment yet.
        Heartz Broken - Druzzil Ro

Comment

I just read the baking book on Lucy.

I am guessing that one run through the mixing bowl should "prepare" this delicacy.

Comment

On Lucy I found the brewing book too. It is called Brewing Brell's Best. The principle ingredient again is Brell's Bounty with one or two recipes also using Cosgrove Powder (apparently made from Cosgrove Clay).

Comment

Cosgrove powder is its own drop. Global expansion wide drop and also a forage item in the UF zones. NOTE* As of the 12/8 patch cosgrove powder was not dropping.
              Shawlweaver Sphynx on Cazic Thule
              Master Artisan Aldier on Cazic Thule

Comment

new baking

read posts in the other discussion thread for recipies

Comment

Prepared Brell's Bounty

Originally posted by Chantay View Post
                  Baking Brell's Bounty is a book available from vendor in Brell's Rest. The recipes described call for Prepared Brell's Bounty, but that recipe is not included in the book.
                  Brell's Bounty is prepared by combining one Brell's Bounty with one flask of water in a mixing bowl (regular or collapsible I assume, I used collapsible)
                  Dotztik 45 Necromancer The Tribunal

Comment

Does anyone know what to do with underfoot trout yet? I've fished up 100 of them and can't find a recipie yet.

Comment

Odds are if it is marked as used in tradeskills, that may be either an errant tag or the tag because the fish can probably be converted into Homemade Bait.
                      Shawlweaver Sphynx on Cazic Thule
                      Master Artisan Aldier on Cazic Thule

Comment

Originally posted by Aldier View Post
                        because the fish can probably be converted into Homemade Bait.
                        and the combination of Prepared Fish and Fish Bones or Prepared Fish and High Quality Fish Bones.

Comment

Working...
                        X