Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vah Shir Class Quests - Where's my Initiate's Cloak?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vah Shir Class Quests - Where's my Initiate's Cloak?

I decided a little later (lvl 20) to actually go back and do the Shaman Side of the Sonic Wolf Bane Quests after I enjoyed them so much with my Beastlord. Much to my dismay, by this time, I had gotten rid of my Initiate's cloak in favor for an Acrylia Studded Cloak.

I was panicked, but decided to try on a whim, I created a brand new Shammy and went through the Citizenship quest again. Then my noob shammy handed in the Initiate's Cloak and My Main Shammy handed in the other three parts (Ayyad's Seal, Treatment, First Buckler) to Receive the Treated Buckler and the Recruit's Cloak. I assume (hmmm) that this will work for the rest of the classes as well.
    Drinal Server
    Klerikal Error - Wood Elf Druid of Tunare
    Nindidar Whitespirit - Wood Elf Ranger or Tunare
    Kharhalla - Vah Shir Shaman

Yes, this will work for all classes. Also, if you alrready have your personal acrylia slate, you can get the initiate cloak by MQ of the completed citizenship application to your guild master, without risking the later items. If you never even bothered to do the newbie quest to get your slate, and instead destroyed your note (many people do, curse their worthless hides!) You can MQ the tax form to Registar Bindarah and hand in your Acrylia Slate, then deliver the letter to the king and come back for your Personal Acrylia Slate in the same manner as non-Vah Shir get the slate by MQ.
    Sister Railina
    You live and learn. Or you don't live long. --R.A.H.

This comic turned me into a total fan-girl.

Comment

Working...
    X