Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Baking has a good recipe to 300, not in the op.

Grilled Stuffed Brell's Bounty
    Get the 1 ground-spawn or buy it in baz, and do all combines in CR where a single vendor has all items but cheese, and is by an oven.

Also, I'm loving the RNG today:

Xislaben The Rising Sun - Crimson Tempest

Dead Things

Comment

Thanks .. I was looking for a recipe to get to 300 that doens't involve a great deal of subcombines. I didn't have the space to do picnic baskets 5 years ago when i got to 250, I have even less space today.

Comment

Originally posted by Xislaben View Post

Get the 1 ground-spawn or buy it in baz, and do all combines in CR where a single vendor has all items but cheese, and is by an oven.

Also, I'm loving the RNG today:
        and Cheese is bought downstairs for 1 location (2 vendors sell is in CR)
        There are over 20 shrooms in BR and about 20 in CC not to mention you can forage them or get a mob drop
        Only has 1 subcombine

Comment

Originally posted by Xislaben View Post

]
          Added, Xis.
          Mikaal Drazzminius
          Tier'Dal Necromancer
          Rodcet Nife by Birth / Quellious by Merger / Povar by Re-Merger

Master Artisan
          Necrotalk Admin
          EQ Traders Super Moderator
          EQ Magelo Advisor/Moderator

Comment

Add to Guide for Pottery

You can make Unfired Cloudy Energeian Light Orb with a triv of 356 then fire them for Sealed Cloudy Energeian Light Orb triv 316. Kinda backwards for the results but very cost effective. The sealed give you 4 for every combine and sell to vender for 62pp each. I was making a few plat a combine set.

Comment

Originally posted by Grizlycub View Post
              You can make Unfired Cloudy Energeian Light Orb with a triv of 356 then fire them for Sealed Cloudy Energeian Light Orb triv 316. Kinda backwards for the results but very cost effective. The sealed give you 4 for every combine and sell to vender for 62pp each. I was making a few plat a combine set.
              Thank you! just saved me 100K to finish skilling up! I had avoided those recipies as they looked too expensive but I came out very near neutral. One Sunshard Ore = 10 chances to skill up, 11 if your skill is less than 290.

Now find me a fletching alternative that is as easy and inexpesnive, please
              Last edited by Vivamort; 04-09-2010, 12:56 PM.

Comment

This thread really needs to be sticky and to replace 5.0 which is not nearly as accurate nor as up to date.
                I hope this bumps this thread back into view.

Comment

Fletchering recommendation:

291 Oak Treant Recurve Bow (involves farming and/or foraging)
                  298 Desiccated Treant Recurve Bow (involves farming and/or foraging)

Should be replaced with:
                  302 Supple Treant Laminated Recurve Bow (involves farming and/or foraging)
                  302 Oak Treant Laminated Recurve Bow (involves farming and/or foraging)
                  308 Desiccated Treant Laminated Recurve Bow (involves farming and/or foraging)

The trivials are a little higher, but you get about 30% more combines for the branches you scrounge up.
                  (i.e: 50 branches = 100 laminate’s = 33 bow staffs, then 33 bows = 66 combines vs 50 combines with the plain recurve bow)

Comment

Originally posted by Araeshkigal View Post
                    This thread really needs to be sticky and to replace 5.0 which is not nearly as accurate nor as up to date.
                    I hope this bumps this thread back into view.
                    Personally if he or she added the older methods that like the old Jewelry list onto this one and others on it that are still viable I would agree, but I still work between the 2 of them.

Comment

Rubicite is 196 not 198 for smithing

Comment

Originally posted by Filtiky View Post
                        Fletchering recommendation:

291 Oak Treant Recurve Bow (involves farming and/or foraging)
                        298 Desiccated Treant Recurve Bow (involves farming and/or foraging)

Should be replaced with:
                        302 Supple Treant Laminated Recurve Bow (involves farming and/or foraging)
                        302 Oak Treant Laminated Recurve Bow (involves farming and/or foraging)
                        308 Desiccated Treant Laminated Recurve Bow (involves farming and/or foraging)

The trivials are a little higher, but you get about 30% more combines for the branches you scrounge up.
                        (i.e: 50 branches = 100 laminate’s = 33 bow staffs, then 33 bows = 66 combines vs 50 combines with the plain recurve bow)
                        Originally posted by smaragdine View Post
                        Rubicite is 196 not 198 for smithing
                        Updated both. Thank you for the inputs!
                        Mikaal Drazzminius
                        Tier'Dal Necromancer

Master Artisan
                        Necrotalk Admin

Comment

Rubicite GLOVES are 198... bracers are 196
                          Shawlweaver Sphynx on Cazic Thule
                          Master Artisan Aldier on Cazic Thule

Comment

Originally posted by Aldier View Post
                            Rubicite GLOVES are 198... bracers are 196
                            LOL, "Edited" back.

Mikaal Drazzminius
                            Tier'Dal Necromancer

Master Artisan
                            Necrotalk Admin

Comment

You've listed Elegant Cultural as a skill up path - however you cannot actually buy the recipe books until your skill is 300... and you can't do the recipes unless you have the books scribed, no? So its not actually useful fr skill ups. Or did I miss something there?

Comment

Although some recipes only become available once you've "mastered" the skill, those particular recipes are still useful for maxing out your trophies (taking them to full level 7).

In the case of Elegant Cultural, are you referring to either Smithing or Tailoring? I'd have to go back and look, but I'm pretty sure you can get the books before 300 (Stalwart requires 300 raw skill, however). Also pretty sure I did combines in both to max out my skills and trophies there.
                                Mikaal Drazzminius
                                Tier'Dal Necromancer

Master Artisan
                                Necrotalk Admin

Comment

Working...
                                X