This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Letrii View Post
    That post just tells how to make things, not an actual leveling guide. Only one I saw requires sub combines that are listed as int caster only.
    Which post are you referring to?
    Mikaal Drazzminius
    Tier'Dal Necromancer
    Rodcet Nife by Birth / Quellious by Merger / Povar by Re-Merger

Master Artisan
    Necrotalk Admin
    EQ Traders Super Moderator
    EQ Magelo Advisor/Moderator

Comment

The guide Xerius posted. I also just checked trivial list and there no recipes shown for non-int casters between 262 and 351.

Comment

Ahh, okay. I'm still working on putting together the non-Int version as a clicky.
        Mikaal Drazzminius
        Tier'Dal Necromancer

Master Artisan
        Necrotalk Admin

Comment

Rose Absinth and Rose Absinthe are two different recipes, same trivial. Clear Absinth (no 'e') is the same trivial as Clear Absinthe (with an 'e') but has fewer components. So making the Rose Absinth (no 'e') with Clear Absinth (no 'e') is probably better skilling up wise. Same trivials, fewer components.
          Last edited by Altara; 05-19-2009, 01:01 PM.

Comment

Pottery Leveling Path lists...

288 Unfired Stalwart Mace Head Shaped Mold (Immaculate Silk)

this is actually 268 Trivial.

The Highest Trivial for Immaculate silk is

Unfired Stalwart Large Axe Head Shaped Mold which trivials at 174.

Comment

Originally posted by Letrii View Post
              The guide Xerius posted. I also just checked trivial list and there no recipes shown for non-int casters between 262 and 351.
              If it helps, when I was feeding my wife materials for her Melee Research, she made http://www.eqtraders.com/items/show_...r=035000000000 and http://www.eqtraders.com/items/show_...r=035000000000 between 260 and 298.

The Parchments were a common enough drop in my favourite farming zone, and although we are still feeding the tomes into the market in hopes of not flooding it completely, it was fairly effective.

As an aside, it was not intentional that this method would work equally well for pure melee and hybrid, but it was one of the few tome combines at that trivial.

Comment

Can cultural armors can only be made for the same race as the crafter? For example, my Drakkin could only make armor for my Drakkin alts?

Comment

That is correct.

Originally posted by Alandros View Post
                  Can cultural armors can only be made for the same race as the crafter? For example, my Drakkin could only make armor for my Drakkin alts?
                  That is correct. Any race can make templates, but the final cultural armor combines, you can only make in the race of the crafter (woodelf can only make woodelf, drakkin can only make drakkin, human can only make human, etc).
                  Aanuvane Bristlecone - Druid - Povar via Quellious via Rodcet Nife
                  AKA Muertenie, Melodee, Orelinde, Nounie, Gnomess, Cininea Ashryn, Mairede or a host of additional alts. Maybe also be found on Rabon, Kynsh or Atracker.

Comment

Originally posted by Altara View Post
                    Rose Absinth and Rose Absinthe are two different recipes, same trivial. Clear Absinth (no 'e') is the same trivial as Clear Absinthe (with an 'e') but has fewer components. So making the Rose Absinth (no 'e') with Clear Absinth (no 'e') is probably better skilling up wise. Same trivials, fewer components.
                    Fixed.

Originally posted by Ame View Post
                    Pottery Leveling Path lists...

288 Unfired Stalwart Mace Head Shaped Mold (Immaculate Silk)

this is actually 268 Trivial.

The Highest Trivial for Immaculate silk is

Unfired Stalwart Large Axe Head Shaped Mold which trivials at 274.
                    Fixed.
                    Last edited by Drazzminius; 06-05-2009, 01:56 AM.
                    Mikaal Drazzminius
                    Tier'Dal Necromancer

Master Artisan
                    Necrotalk Admin

Comment

Fletching mod

First post so pardon, not sure how to use item names as links.

I would insert Inured Baton in the Fletching section. Triv 244. Making the Shaped Darkwood losses 64p per combine as compaired to the loss of 50p with the baton. Not much better but will save a few plat.

Comment

good thread

Comment

Originally posted by Tippets13 View Post
                          First post so pardon, not sure how to use item names as links.

I would insert Inured Baton in the Fletching section. Triv 244. Making the Shaped Darkwood losses 64p per combine as compaired to the loss of 50p with the baton. Not much better but will save a few plat.
                          Added the Silk Combines from 200+.
                          Mikaal Drazzminius
                          Tier'Dal Necromancer

Master Artisan
                          Necrotalk Admin

Comment

I would recomend leaving Fine Parchment soulution, vellum parchment solution, and fine vellum parchment solution out of the melee tome research list because they can not be used later for making tomes. They would have to be sold back to vendors at a loss. Even though the Runic Parchment solutions are more expensive to put together initially you would be saving money in the long run if you saved them for later tome combines.

And instead of level 56 Tomes to 258 use Researcher Ceramic Clay to 262.
                            Last edited by Methoz; 08-20-2009, 03:02 PM.

Comment

Can we get this stickied for folks?
                              Aanuvane Bristlecone - Druid - Povar via Quellious via Rodcet Nife
                              AKA Muertenie, Melodee, Orelinde, Nounie, Gnomess, Cininea Ashryn, Mairede or a host of additional alts. Maybe also be found on Rabon, Kynsh or Atracker.

Comment

In praise of sharshards.

For tinkering consider iron conduit (Triv 135) followed by the related armor components, e.g., iron conduit cap (trivial 146) and others up to 170 such as leggings and large cores.

Once done with the sunshard dust based combines, move to sunshard pebbles - copper conduit as shown, plus the follow-on iterms like caps, leggings and such which run up to 250.

In effect you get two skill up attempts from many of your dusts, pebbles and ores. Further, you can then feed the spares to jewelry, and then can feed further a skillup path for smithing using the various conduit items.

These are low complexity combines, and, while expensive, the only dropped items are relatively common sunshards of various flavors.
                                Main:
                                Fletching 300/15%
                                Brewing 300/12%
                                Baking 300/12%
                                Jewelcrafting 300/12%

Alts:
                                Alchemy 300/12%
                                Spell Research 300/8%
                                Tinkering 210/5%

Comment

Working...
                                X