This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update:

I am now 294 fletching. Despair threatens to overwhelm me...

I have abandoned the treant option, as I found that after a week farming branches, I then had to spend a week farming glue to get the most out of those branches, and I wasn't careful enough, you need to use the branches in a specific order, I used all my highest level ones first, and then was left with 100 or so that could only grant a skillup if I went and farmed stuff for battle bow cams, which would have taken yet another week.

With a forager in poi, a tinkerer on call, hitting the bazaar for extra grease, I can get 10x the number of skillups per time invested just farming the elemental planes. I think when it isn't realistic for you to be able to kill the entire plane in a single pull, you should consider the branches, as it stands, the EP bows are the way to go. A 6 hour effort nets me around 36 bows in plane of water, which I can then sell in the baz for 5k apiece for tribute items (I had 20 up for sale, /auction wts Driftwood Compound Bow 5k, 50k tribute, they all sold, no kidding, within 90 seconds, I got angry tells saying wtf said you were selling, was like, hold on, i have more, log back over, fill up the shared bank again, sold another 20 bows as soon as I logged back over).

And then with the cash coming in from bow selling I buy up all the sunshard ore and fluid/silks I can get my hands on, tho they are few and far between.

When the rings are up, air is more combines per time, since the elementals also drop the metal you need, but if you're wanting to farm continously for less real time total spent, water is the way to go. Earth the bow staff doesn't drop enough, and Fire the fiend gut doesn't drop enough.

Hands down, I wish I'd just switched to wood elf. This is insane how long this is taking. The plus side is, I'm now max tribute on..well...every toon I could ever make...

Comment

• 0 - 54 Tinkering Freebie: Help Skelontorim (not really needed though since gnomes start with ..50 tinkering skill)
      perhaps , however some of the refines you may need (latter on down the road ) are enabled by this quest
      sigpic

http://www.michaellawrenceit.com

Comment

• Thank you very much, this list has been so instrumental for my tradeskilling. I am happy to say that now I am 300 in all tradeskills, including reseach

Comment

• Originally posted by rocc42o View Post
          Thank you very much, this list has been so instrumental for my tradeskilling. I am happy to say that now I am 300 in all tradeskills, including reseach
          Super Congrats!
          Mikaal Drazzminius
          Tier'Dal Necromancer
          Rodcet Nife by Birth / Quellious by Merger / Povar by Re-Merger

Master Artisan
          Necrotalk Admin
          EQ Traders Super Moderator
          EQ Magelo Advisor/Moderator

Comment

• Fletching is now 1-step to 300

Mounting Boards:

Metal Hinges
            Polish
            Wooden Planks
            Sandpaper

All vendor sold in Sunrise Hills and a full stak of all 4 is under 15 Plat (total).

Trivial? 335!
            Bonzz of Bertoxx

Level 105 Paladin

Tradeskill and achievement OCD Master.

The truth is out there! The truth hurts! But the truth can set you free! All hail the Knights of Truth, servants of Mithaniel Marr the Truthbringer!

http://www.bonzz.com/bonzz.htm (where no research is required)

Comment

• Originally posted by Bonzz View Post
              Fletching is now 1-step to 300
              Mounting Boards:

Metal Hinges
              Polish
              Wooden Planks
              Sandpaper

All vendor sold in Sunrise Hills and a full stak of all 4 is under 15 Plat (total).

Trivial? 335!
              Updated and thanks!
              Mikaal Drazzminius
              Tier'Dal Necromancer

Master Artisan
              Necrotalk Admin

Comment

• Please tell me that is a typo that SoE is gonna patch real soon....
                Jinaabi Vah Shir - Bristlebane
                Smithing 300 7/7
                Tailoring 300 7/7
                Fletching 300 7/7
                Pottery 300 6/7
                Baking 300 7/7
                Brewing 300 6/7
                Jewelry 300 6/7
                Dagnora Drakkin
                Poison Making 300 7/7

Comment

• **** IT!

11 years in the game, and I NEVER catch these things before they disappear

Metal hinges no longer on the vendor as of tonight.

Tat
                  Tatanka WolfDancer, 105 Druid
                  -- 300x7 (2100 club), 7 maxed trophies | 200 Fishing
                  Snookims Whinzlow, 105 Enchanter
                  -- 300 Research
                  Knekt Thedots, 60 Shaman
                  -- 300 Alchemy, maxed trophy
                  Gneehigh Gnasty, 60 Rogue
                  -- 300 Poisoncrafting, maxed trophy

Inisfree, Tunare

Comment

Mounting Boards:

Metal Hinges
                    Polish
                    Wooden Planks
                    Sandpaper

Trivial? 335!
                    Well -- looks like the nerf is now in on this combine!
                    Bonzz of Bertoxx

Level 105 Paladin

Tradeskill and achievement OCD Master.

The truth is out there! The truth hurts! But the truth can set you free! All hail the Knights of Truth, servants of Mithaniel Marr the Truthbringer!

http://www.bonzz.com/bonzz.htm (where no research is required)

Comment

• I didn't see anyone post this but, I noticed that Unfired Star Ruby Encrusted Stein around 70 pp to make and if fired sells for 30pp and all is store bought just need enchie to enchant clay was thinking better to use this to skill up on to 335 then unfired faithstone of decay considering the Vial of Distilled Mana can be very expensive to make and seems to be no return on it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sneeakn View Post
                        I didn't see anyone post this but, I noticed that Unfired Star Ruby Encrusted Stein around 70 pp to make and if fired sells for 30pp and all is store bought just need enchie to enchant clay was thinking better to use this to skill up on to 335 then unfired faithstone of decay considering the Vial of Distilled Mana can be very expensive to make and seems to be no return on it.
                        There is a "main path" and an "alternate path" The faithstone is on the alternate path and the star ruby encrusted stein is on the main path GMTA I pointed the very same thing out to Drazz a while ago! Happy Potting!
                        Aanuvane Bristlecone - Druid - Povar via Quellious via Rodcet Nife
                        AKA Muertenie, Melodee, Orelinde, Nounie, Gnomess, Cininea Ashryn, Mairede or a host of additional alts. Maybe also be found on Rabon, Kynsh or Atracker.

Comment

• Wow, good thing I have an appointment at the optometrist soon. I apologize on completely missing that, but thank you for pointing it out in a professional manner much appreciated Aanuvane.

Comment

Mounting Boards:

Metal Hinges
                            Polish
                            Wooden Planks
                            Sandpaper

Trivial? 335!
                            New Trivial confirmed at 135
                            Mikaal Drazzminius
                            Tier'Dal Necromancer

Master Artisan
                            Necrotalk Admin

Comment

• Old jewelcraft route?

Why was the original top-end jewelery skill-up route removed? Diamonds and Blue Diamonds are readily available in 4-digit quantities currently, and would be far faster than gathering random uncut gems. Maybe not the cheapest route, but I bet it would compete for the fastest route.

Comment

• Fletching, Class 8 arrows are a new skillup route, depending on the supply of parts (Selyrah Bones, Braxi Horns, and Goral Fins). Goral Fins are usually the bottleneck, being required for both versions.

CLASS 8 Steel Selyrahbone Arrow, Trivial 295
                                CLASS 8 Steel Braxihorn Arrow, Trivial 308

Comment

Working...
                                X