Spell: Focus Mass Runed Spellcaster's Empowering Essence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spell: Focus Mass Runed Spellcaster's Empowering Essence

Is there a recipe for this yet? Kinda pain to do 50 of these one at a time. I work this for skill ups on trophy now so I will do massive amounts at a time, (50 - 100), and it gets time consuming to do these one at a time.
    Oldlady Wynter - 80 Shaman of the Tribunal
    300 Baking, 300 Brewing, 300 Jewelcraft, 300 Alchemy, 300 Fishing, 300 Pottery, 300 Smithing, 300 Tailoring, 290 fletching
    Deadmman Desert`Rain - 82 Necromancer of the Tribunal
    300 Research

Originally posted by vancowboy View Post
    Is there a recipe for this yet? Kinda pain to do 50 of these one at a time. I work this for skill ups on trophy now so I will do massive amounts at a time, (50 - 100), and it gets time consuming to do these one at a time.
    It is unlikely that a recipe exists for this, since the existing Mass XXXXX Spellcaster's Empowering Essence spells are all four levels higher than the single summon spells.

As Focus Runed Spellcaster's Empowering Essence is a level 80 spell (level 75 for Enchanters), a Focus Mass Runed Spellcaster's Empowering Essence spell would have to be level 84 (or 79). Since the Focus spells are all Researched and level 84 (or 79) Research does not exist in the game so far, that single spell would either have to become available on a vendor, or Research would have to be developed for one spell only.

Essentially, the spell may exist, but I doubt it. It may be a lengthy process to summon fifty plus of the things, but nobody said high level Research grinding was going to be fun.

Comment

Working...
    X