• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deluxe Toolbox

http://www.eqtraders.com/items/show_...r=035000000000

Does NOT sell back to vendors.
    "I am not interested in buying this at this time."
    Squeaky Toy
    300 Smithing 7/7 - 300 Tailoring 7/7 - 300 Jewelcraft 7/7 - 300 Tinkering 7/7 - 300 Pottery 7/7 - 300 Research 7/7 - 300 Baking 7/7 - 300 Brewing 7/7 - 300 Fletching 7/7
    The Meanest Tradeskiller on Cazic Thule

I think this depends on which vendor

I just successfully sold one back to the vendor in the guild hall. I get that on lots of different items ocassionally. Some vendors won't buy them and others will.
    Aanuvane Bristlecone - Druid - Povar via Quellious via Rodcet Nife
    AKA Muertenie, Melodee, Orelinde, Nounie, Gnomess, Cininea Ashryn, Mairede or a host of additional alts. Maybe also be found on Rabon, Kynsh or Atracker.

Comment

All containers are merchant dependent. Generally, if they'll buy one, they'll buy any of them, and always if they sell them (i.e. have an unlimited supply), they will buy them back. The caveat being that container is sellable (not No Trade).

Yther Ore.

Comment

I don't think it's merchant dependent, I think it's just flaky. I usually just keep trying different merchants until it works.

Comment

If the merchant is full ....

If the merchant has all of his 80 slots filled, he will not buy a container, unless he already has one of that type (as he does if he sells that container).

If the merchant has open slots, he'll buy the container.
          Trophies: Fr-2 Jour-4 Exp-8 Mast-6 GM-29

Comment

Originally posted by joni
            how do you know if he has all 80 slots filled? Just if you can't do it then you assume?
            spam!!!
            Last edited by Tanliel; 10-12-2010, 02:09 PM. Reason: Removing spammed link
            Mikaal Drazzminius
            Tier'Dal Necromancer
            Rodcet Nife by Birth / Quellious by Merger / Povar by Re-Merger

Master Artisan
            Necrotalk Admin
            EQ Traders Super Moderator
            EQ Magelo Advisor/Moderator

Comment

Working...
            X