SoD weapon failure rate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SoD weapon failure rate

I have been making quite a few (like 100) of the SoD weapons, mostly stalwart and elegant varieties. Up until last week, my success rate was close to 65%. 336 skill with mod and BS Mastery 3. Since last week my success rate has fallen to about 15%. I actually failed 8 in a row on a stalwart great axe for a guildie, (that was embarassing). Is anybody else noticing this also or am I just having an incredible run of BAD luck?

I think I have had almost 35 failures in the last week, with only 5 or 6 completed weapons, at this rate there will be no more spongy loam in the bazaar.

Boanerges of Bertoxx

Failure Rates

Deleted
    Last edited by Catpurr; 01-04-2009, 03:41 PM. Reason: I was incorrect

Comment

crazy failure rate

I too make the SoD augs and it took 11 immaculate spineret fluids to make 2 augs. I had 7 failures in a row. It use to be 2 or 3 fails and and 1 or 2 successes. Seems to have doubled now. It is nice to know I am not the only one who has seen an issue with this. I truly hope it doesn't stay this way.

Boanerges

Comment

Failures

Deleted
        Last edited by Catpurr; 01-04-2009, 03:41 PM. Reason: Incorrect

Comment

I noticed this also. My success rate with Elegant tailored weapons was about 55%. The other night I failed 15 whips in a row. Also had some trouble making a sublime vicious symbol. Today I did several combines that were more in line with previous success rates, so maybe it has been fixed?

Comment

Well, how else is Sony supposed to discourage so many people from taking up TS? I mean the first cut was the cultural, now the apparent failure rates. I suspect that with another "adjustment" to TS Sony will have the appropriate amount of intended people with high level TS. Keep working at it, maybe you will be one of the chosen =)

Ntuok

Comment

May failure rate on everything Im making (including things in the 100 trival range) has grown sharply. I have salvage 3 and Mastery AAs and its still a high failure rate.

Comment

I haven't encountered this. Been pumping out potions on shaman (300 +12%, mastery 3) with no discernible increase in failures; skilled paladin to 300 brewing last week (265 - 300 using Juice of Quellious and Kaladim Constitutionals, master +8-12%) with an expected failure rate.

The only thing I have noticed is that the shaman's salvage 1 seems to be firing less than it did at first.
                Sir Carmaris Stoneheart
                Dwarven Lord Crusader
                Beezle Bug
                High Elf Templar
                Bertoxxulous
                Debeo Amicitia

Comment

Working...
                X