Magnetized Armor help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magnetized Armor help

I have just spent the past 4 hours killing every dragorn mob in dranik scar and bloodfields to obtain a Cracked Magnetized Bracer for my expert smithing trophy but not only have I not seen a single bracer I have also not seen a single Magnetized piece of armor for the bolts!

I resorted to grabbing damaged gauntlets for the components but the cracked bracer still eludes me - is there a better place to farm for these items ? I'm an 85 Beastlord so any OoW zone is fair game.

Originally posted by Ame View Post
    I have just spent the past 4 hours killing every dragorn mob in dranik scar and bloodfields to obtain a Cracked Magnetized Bracer for my expert smithing trophy but not only have I not seen a single bracer I have also not seen a single Magnetized piece of armor for the bolts!

I resorted to grabbing damaged gauntlets for the components but the cracked bracer still eludes me - is there a better place to farm for these items ? I'm an 85 Beastlord so any OoW zone is fair game.
    My usual hunting grounds for pieces to make Magnetic armour from has been Muramite Proving Grounds. In two or three hours hunting I can usually pick up a dozen pieces, although you are obviously at the mercy of the RNG as to what pieces you get.

As well, you have the off chance of picking up a Lightning Core or two in the process, as Charged Magnetic Armour does still have a market.

Comment

Anguish is also a good zone for em:-)

Comment

Working...
      X