Type 13-14 purity augs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Type 13-14 purity augs

What I want to know is whats going on with the purity augs. First we hear that no they will stay the way they were-1 use and have to destroy and replace if you upgrade gear-there goes 1000 orum a pop. Then we hear they will make them removable and reusable. Now nothing. The new gear has a slot for the augs, and the gear has purity stat but where do u get the augs, you have to go back and do nonstop katta missions for 1000's of orum and thats all you will get since most people inthat kind f gear are way past Katta gear/missions. All 7 Soltaris missions were on farm status for my guild months ago and we never go anymore. Noone wants to do the missions for orum since they are boring and not even good AA exp anymore. Are the brains-and I use the term lightly-gonna make a new place for us to get them. I am upgrading my armor with gyros from MMM now and losing 20% purity everytime I do because I cannot solo the katta missions and noone will do them. So we are gonna be forced to do content that is boring and only good for 1 thing now-orum or will they come to their senses and let is make the augs or at least buy them some other way.

Originally posted by amethyst13 View Post
    What I want to know is whats going on with the purity augs. First we hear that no they will stay the way they were-1 use and have to destroy and replace if you upgrade gear-there goes 1000 orum a pop. Then we hear they will make them removable and reusable. Now nothing. The new gear has a slot for the augs, and the gear has purity stat but where do u get the augs, you have to go back and do nonstop katta missions for 1000's of orum and thats all you will get since most people inthat kind f gear are way past Katta gear/missions. All 7 Soltaris missions were on farm status for my guild months ago and we never go anymore. Noone wants to do the missions for orum since they are boring and not even good AA exp anymore. Are the brains-and I use the term lightly-gonna make a new place for us to get them. I am upgrading my armor with gyros from MMM now and losing 20% purity everytime I do because I cannot solo the katta missions and noone will do them. So we are gonna be forced to do content that is boring and only good for 1 thing now-orum or will they come to their senses and let is make the augs or at least buy them some other way.
    I think a reuseable set or a set bought with chronobines would be appropriate. However, similar to powersources, this could potentially be a way to give tradeskills something to make that people would want/use.
    Shawlweaver Sphynx on Cazic Thule
    Master Artisan Aldier on Cazic Thule

Comment

I have stopped wasteing my PP buying these at 100k a pop they aren't worth it:-(

Comment

Working...
      X