SoD weapons worth it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SoD weapons worth it?

Just as a test i made an Intricate Knight's Sword(req 51-rec 60) for my level 52 paladin. Stats on the sword at level 60 are : AC 16, 75HP, 65M/End, 7 sv all, 8 to all stats, 5 atk, 1 hp/mana regen, 25 dmg-33 delay 1 chromo dmg. I put a Sacred Nimble Symbol of Hate in the type 11 slot(Hate proc).

I compare this to a Blade of Disruption(req 50- rec 66) which has a 34 dmg-30 delay at level 52. It's hp's and mana are better and will proc planar stun at level 55.

I guess my question is. Are these weapons going to be brought a little closer in comparison to their bazaar tradeable cousins? I know this question has probably been asked a thousand times, but i sit here and look at both links sid by side and I find myself wondering why i just made this tradeskilled weapon.

Nobody knows.

Seeing as some of them have outright incorrect stats like http://lucy.allakhazam.com/item.html?id=48345 that still need to be fixed, it might be awhile before these become worthwhile.
    Sister Amparo - Martial Artist

Comment

They are not worth it as a knight. I would honestly say the 1.5 is comparable but definately the line of made weapons can be upgrades for anyone thats not raiding tss+ in terms of dps relation not stats

Comment

Something similar I noticed about this issue.
        My 55 Berzerker has a Dragorn Claw Scepter. He's had this for ages, and I was hoping the new weapons would provide an option.

I know they're planning to retune the top two tiers of crafted weapons, but these things need retuning lower down too!

Out of the weapons I can find in bazaar, all three such weapons I can find are from Omens of War! The Edge of Envelopment, the Slavekeeper's Maul, and Dragorn Claw Scepter are STILL his best options. The EoE tops out at 44/34 at 66, the Maul is 35/48 at 66, and the Scepter is 45/35 at 60!

The Intricate/Sacred long spear combo is 32/31 at 60, and even the Intricate/Sacred Long HAMMER combo is 36/36 at 60! Even the Defiant weapons are better, and they don't have to be made!

If the SoF/SoD weapons are taking such a big step forward to compete with Omens of War raid weapons, why are the lesser crafted weapons still SO FAR behind OoW group weapons?

Comment

Working...
        X