No announcement yet.

Complete Guide to New SoD Weapon Making

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The should be on the JC merchants behind the building with the brew barrow.For the best augs you need immaculate spinneret fluids and pure mana potions iirc.

Comment

I get a "This Seems Correct but something is wrong. Perhaps you need to know something more in order to combine this"

*Edit* Found the JC Trader behind the Building in POK with the JC Books I needed to Scribe. That did the trick.
      Last edited by Gargamesh; 02-19-2009, 09:00 PM.

Comment

Where can I find the skill needed to makes these weapons, specifically Elaborate weapons?

Thanks,
        -- C.

Comment

recipe Books

Borik Daranvil in Pok has the books needed to make the weapons, such as:
          Elegant Weapon Making
          Trophies: Fr-2 Jour-4 Exp-8 Mast-6 GM-29

Comment

More information....

I am sure you have probably got this figured out But hopefully it will help someone else along the way. Mercia (Jewelcrafting Vendor) behind the eastern trader building in PoK, she can be found using the find command (ctr f) has the scroll to learn the weapon augment making skill. As you skill gets high enough for each set of augments the scroll will be available for sale. Hope it helps=))

*hugs to those who need and/or want them*

Comment

Help Needed..

I have been trying to compiled a spreadsheet of weapon augs using what the beginning benefits each have, and the skill, and ingredients needed to make them. I have had very little luck and alot of frustration is there anyone else who has had better luck the I have?

*Hugs to those who need and/or want them*

Comment

Originally posted by Meddo View Post
                I have been trying to compiled a spreadsheet of weapon augs using what the beginning benefits each have, and the skill, and ingredients needed to make them. I have had very little luck and alot of frustration is there anyone else who has had better luck the I have?

*Hugs to those who need and/or want them*
                As you posted in your first post above, the scrolls for making the augs are on the vendor. Once you scribe the book, all of the augs and recipes are now in your recipe list for your jewelry kit. Just look them up and copy the information to feed into your spreadsheet.

Gorse

Comment

I am trying to make Inured Baton but cant get the recipe ... where can I find the BOOK to scribe it? I am currently at 226 Fletchery

Comment

NM .. there is no book to sxribe .. u need to do an experiment to have the recipe scribed ...

Comment

Ive re-edited my original post. Could this please be listed in the stickied Master List of Tradeskill Guides? Either under a Weaponry heading, or under the Multi-tradeskill heading please. Thank you.

Comment

Please sticky this post.

Comment

Bump, Please sticky this post.

Comment

Done. Sorry for the delay!
                            Mikaal Drazzminius
                            Tier'Dal Necromancer
                            Rodcet Nife by Birth / Quellious by Merger / Povar by Re-Merger

Master Artisan
                            Necrotalk Admin
                            EQ Traders Super Moderator
                            EQ Magelo Advisor/Moderator

Comment

Working...
                            X