Stalwart Weapons/Augs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stalwart Weapons/Augs

Ok, here's my dumb question of the day (I'm only allowed one per day, so using it wisely):

If I'm level 80, and 300 +15% for all tradeskills, can I make (obviously can't equip) Stalwart weapons/symbols?

Ok, here's another dumb question, and I'm borrowing from tomorrow's allotment:

What are the symbols for the Stalwart weapons called? Will I see them in my JC kit? Are the combines for weapons/symbols similar to Elegant weapons/symbols?

Thanks, and it looks like I've actually used up all my questions for the rest of the week!

I finally got mine made last night! Made a longsword and mace + augs. Is SO much better than what I was using before, but I don't raid, really at all, so I'm super pleased!
    Last edited by Paerien; 10-28-2008, 11:08 AM.
    Paerien of Bristlebane
    Master Artisan, all trophies 7/7

I assume that you got them made per your edit...but just in case:

I wrote up an explanation of the aug names in this post.

They should show in your jewelry kit once you've bought and scribed the appropriate scrolls. They are for sale in PoK from the jewelry vendors outside the east tradeskill building (where the brew barrels are.)

Comment

Originally posted by Twistagain View Post
      I assume that you got them made per your edit...but just in case:

I wrote up an explanation of the aug names in this post.

They should show in your jewelry kit once you've bought and scribed the appropriate scrolls. They are for sale in PoK from the jewelry vendors outside the east tradeskill building (where the brew barrels are.)
      Thanks a bunch. I've made the Sublime weapon augs, yep. I just didn't know that "Venerable" was the new level of symbols. Just one more question (because I can't check - at work atm): Can I make these even tho I'm not 81? I'm assuming I can, but just can't equip...

Thanks!
      Paerien of Bristlebane

Comment

Good question. I would THINK so, as I have them in my kit...and was able to buy the scrolls (previously, if you didn't meet requirements, the scrolls weren't visible.) However, I am still 80...so I'm not sure.

Comment

Well, I'm gonna give it a try tonight. I know every server is different, but I wonder how these weapon/symbols are selling? Anyone know? I might make a couple and throw them on my trader. I really am happy with my Elegant/Sublimes, but as I mentioned earlier, I'm not extremely well-geared.
          Paerien of Bristlebane

Comment

Originally posted by Paerien View Post
            Well, I'm gonna give it a try tonight. I know every server is different, but I wonder how these weapon/symbols are selling? Anyone know? I might make a couple and throw them on my trader. I really am happy with my Elegant/Sublimes, but as I mentioned earlier, I'm not extremely well-geared.
            I havent made any stalwart or venerable yet (prices too high for ingredients) but I have had a few elegant, inured and elaborate weapons plus some sublime, eminent and exalted augs on my trader and have sold absolutely none.
            GL If you make any for selling.

Comment

I've made some weapons and augs for guildies. I also made 2 sublime augs (hate and integrity, both nimble) and put them up. Not a bite in several days. I'm the only person selling any. I would make some weapons to put up with them, but I am currently out of components and VERY low on cash.

Comment

Originally posted by Luvimt View Post
                I havent made any stalwart or venerable yet (prices too high for ingredients) but I have had a few elegant, inured and elaborate weapons plus some sublime, eminent and exalted augs on my trader and have sold absolutely none.
                GL If you make any for selling.
                That's too bad. I did very well with the armor/symbols, but I only made those to-order, as requested. But I haven't heard a lot of buzz around the market for selling these new weapons/symbols. I like mine, that's all I can say! I would imagine that only Elaborate/Sublime or Stalwart/Venerable would sell, if any...
                Paerien of Bristlebane

Comment

I suspect you're going to have to do a lot of marketing, and take the time to explain these weapons to any potential customers. Non-tradeskilling players barely manage to juggle the idea of cultural armor; a few wouldn't get it at all if I didn't flatly tell them, "THIS is the *only* combination you can wear." Players now have a much wider choice of augs for these weapons, and they might just dismiss the weapons outright after seeing just the base mold (not realizing it takes an aug to complete it). It will take a bit of explaining and marketing before you get people to buy them. This early in the expansion, they won't sell if you just silently stick them on a trader.

Having said all that, there's still the question of how the complete weapons compare to the widely-available group weapons from the last expansion or two.
                  Sir KyrosKrane Sylvanblade
                  Master Artisan (300 + GM Trophy in all) of Luclin (Veeshan)
                  Master Fisherman (200) and possibly Drunk (2xx + 20%), not sober enough to tell!
                  Lightbringer, Redeemer, and Valiant servant of Erollisi Marr

Comment

Well AFAIK the only tradeable hate proc weapon is still the BoC at 15:20 dmg:dly. An elegant LS with hate proc symbol (forget which level I scribbled down) is 28(+3):21.
                    I don't think I'll make any more as I am reluctant to leave a trader up for very long as it's bad for the environment (and my electric bill) but I will advertise next time I start trader up.

Comment

in wich zone you find ingredient like stalwart haft and mold ? pls ?
                      hooo putain que c'est bon les grills)
                      voici mon magelo
                      MEMBRE de LEGENDE CELTE ) the rathe
                      MEMBRE DE LA BELGIAN CONNECTION TEAM

Comment

The hafts and molds are tradeskilled via fletching and pottery respectively.

Comment

so i made some augs already. but i am totaly confused on a couple things on the weapons. firstly , where do we buy the 'name' weapons grade ore at? and secondly am completely lost on making the short spear version of stalwart weapon. like i'm not sure what all parts it requires, reading thru the book lost me, not sure about hafts needed hilts etc. if anyone knows please take a moment and post the info. i would be very grateful.

Comment

I think any weapon that isn't tailor made and doesn't need some kind of hilt mold needs hafts,handles etc.You make these with bowstaffs and silk ,fletching tools and differant amounts of knotted rope?

Comment

Originally posted by jacknut View Post
                              so i made some augs already. but i am totaly confused on a couple things on the weapons. firstly , where do we buy the 'name' weapons grade ore at? and secondly am completely lost on making the short spear version of stalwart weapon. like i'm not sure what all parts it requires, reading thru the book lost me, not sure about hafts needed hilts etc. if anyone knows please take a moment and post the info. i would be very grateful.
                              The info on the subcombines is found in the books describing the weapons. I dont know the recipes off the top of my head to tel you here but I remember reading it there.

The ore is sold by the smithing vendor in PoK. Again I don't recall the name but the one who gives the unrefined ore task for restocking.
                              Roanne LeFaye
                              Warrior Barbarian of the Tribunal
                              Outsider Domination
                              The Seventh Hammer
                              2100 Club + 300 melee Research

Comment

Working...
                              X