No announcement yet.

Stalwart Weapons/Augs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so i found the ore salesman. i made my combines for the molds i need etc. went over to the forge in the guild hall and tried to finish my stalwart short spear. when i attempted to combine stuff following directions in the weapon making books. i got dnc's. i'm not sure if i am following the book properly. i tried several different ways that i could think of, and all resulted in DNC's. hopefully i get this figured out.

Comment

Originally posted by jacknut View Post
      so i found the ore salesman. i made my combines for the molds i need etc. went over to the forge in the guild hall and tried to finish my stalwart short spear. when i attempted to combine stuff following directions in the weapon making books. i got dnc's. i'm not sure if i am following the book properly. i tried several different ways that i could think of, and all resulted in DNC's. hopefully i get this figured out.
      Were you attempting to experiment? Was it a DNC or a "it seems right but you need to know something more" error?
      Shawlweaver Sphynx on Cazic Thule
      Master Artisan Aldier on Cazic Thule

Comment

i was experimenting and yes it was can not combine these items. there no message you need to know more. i am a gm smith with 15% mod and all the aa's. i am not sure if maybe cannot combine in guild hall forge or maybe i was using a wrong combination of items. once i log in today i will try again. i spent an hour or so going over the complete guide last night and writing down the combination as i see it using that guide, so we will see. unfortunately i don't know anyone on prexus i can ask, because i have not seen or heard of anyone making the cultural weapons on prexus.
        Last edited by jacknut; 11-13-2008, 02:26 PM.

Comment

editted to remove as redundant... Browser/operator
          Gaze, 100 Enchanter, The Nameless

Jeweler 300 7/7 M3
          Brewer 300 7/7 M3
          Baker 300 7/7 M3
          Potter 300 7/7 M3
          Fletcher 300 7/7 M3
          Tailor 300 7/7 M3
          Blacksmith 300 7/7 M3
          Researcher 300 7/7 M3
          Tinkerer 300 7/7 M3
          Fisher 200
          Beggar 500

Comment

got it made not sure what problem was yesterday.

Comment

Working...
            X