Weapon Books

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weapon Books

With skill of 300 tailoring and 298 in smithing, I purchased the generic book (from tailoring merchant if I recall correctly). I opend the book, read it and wanted to scribe it. The only button available is "Done". No scribe button. I thought this might be a bug, so I submitted that. I have waited several days. No change. Other people seem to be scribing these. (With inventory shortage, I did not purchase any other of the books to try them.) Any suggestions?

there are scrolls that you scribe, the books just give the basic recipes.

Comment

This post reminded me of another issue.

After scribing the Stalwart Weapons scroll and doing a search of smithing recipes, Stalwart Great Axe recipe is not available.

I have a great axe recipe listed for every other tier and all other smithing weapon types for the Stalwart tier but no Stalwart Great Axe. I've been able to link mine it and suspect its a bit set wrong someplace in the script for learning the recipes. I'll try and remember to /bug it when Im in game next time.
      Roanne LeFaye
      Warrior Barbarian of the Tribunal
      Outsider Domination
      The Seventh Hammer
      2100 Club + 300 melee Research

Comment

It's available. The reason you aren't seeing it is that the UI defaults the max trivial to 500. The axe is trivial 506. Change the default to something higher, and you'll see it. It was brought up in beta, and the default was supposed to be changed to 999 (I thought, anyway.) Apparently that slipped through the cracks.

Comment

humm

and where / how you get those scrolls ?

Enchanter 82th Level, Grandmaster Artisan, Prexus Server, Hand of Ka

Comment

The Drakkonian (think thats how it spelled) Jewelry merchant in PoK at the Western Trade building where the baking supplies are sold has the scrolls to scribe... be listed as Blessed (or whatever level you can do) Weaopns crafting or something similar.

Comment

Mercia, a Drakkin standing outside the Eastern (not Western) Trader Building sells a scroll on Blessed Weapon Augmenting for 8pp.
              Huntmaster Caelith Dawnrunner 85 +2071
              Expert Smith- 300/15% Trophy/SM3/Salvage3

Hunter Sarth Ravenswood (retired)

Comment

Weapon Books

The scrolls for smithed weapons are on Borik Darkanvil in PoK. The tailored weapon scrolls are on Tralin Hatwick (or something like that) by the looms in PoK. The Weapon Augmenting scrolls are avaialble on Mercia.

On all of these guys you can only "see" books that are commensurate with your raw skill level or below. So if you're not a 300 smith, you likely cannot see the stalwart and elegant books.....
                Aanuvane Bristlecone - Druid - Povar via Quellious via Rodcet Nife
                AKA Muertenie, Melodee, Orelinde, Nounie, Gnomess, Cininea Ashryn, Mairede or a host of additional alts. Maybe also be found on Rabon, Kynsh or Atracker.

Comment

Some of the items seem to be fletched. Where would i buy those books?

Comment

The Extravagant Recurve Bow book can be found on several vendors. In PoK you can find it on Jaren Cloudchaser and a tradeskill armor historian. For the reaching augments, try a cultural tinkering historian (the one in the corner, not the one in front of the table).
                    Aanuvane Bristlecone - Druid - Povar via Quellious via Rodcet Nife
                    AKA Muertenie, Melodee, Orelinde, Nounie, Gnomess, Cininea Ashryn, Mairede or a host of additional alts. Maybe also be found on Rabon, Kynsh or Atracker.

Comment

Working...
                    X