Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Jewelry

Mainly Questions ...

I see recipes for Compartmented Trio, which adds a type 7 slot to the trio. My guildmate bought a Compartmented Dwerium Trio and transferred his augments (form his Dwerium Trio), adding a type 7. The type 7 stats worked, but the type 10's and 11 gave him no stats. Yes, he was wearing it. Anyone got the new item to work? Is the script broken?

The new Temporite Jewelry is Rec Level 85. When does it become better than Dwerium (i.e. you switch from Palladium to Dwerium at 65). What level are the enchant abilities?

There's also supposed to be a new stone for cutting augments. Anyone seen it yet?
    Trophies: Fr-2 Jour-4 Exp-8 Mast-6 GM-29

I made a guildie a Compartmented Temporite item.. He is at lvl 81 and his Dwerium stats were 400 hp/mana and his new Temporite is at 403.. So it seems that Lvl 81 is the cutover time for the Compartmented.

I have a lvl 76 Toon that I used a non-compartmented Temporite item on and the same stats were reflected.. 400 in dwerium and 403 in Temporite
    Gaze, 100 Enchanter, The Nameless

Jeweler 300 7/7 M3
    Brewer 300 7/7 M3
    Baker 300 7/7 M3
    Potter 300 7/7 M3
    Fletcher 300 7/7 M3
    Tailor 300 7/7 M3
    Blacksmith 300 7/7 M3
    Researcher 300 7/7 M3
    Tinkerer 300 7/7 M3
    Fisher 200
    Beggar 500

Comment

Answers

Now that I'm awake ...

Compartmented Temporite is working; Compartmented Dwerium and Palladium appear not to be.

The time to change from Dwerium to Temporite appears to be either 76 or 81; feedback (here and elsewhere) is mixed and unclear. I will update when I've been able to make some.

Enchant Temporite is a level 65 ability; Mass Enchant Temporite is level 66. Do I feel like training my KEI-bot 5 more levels (from 61 for the Dwerium)?
      Trophies: Fr-2 Jour-4 Exp-8 Mast-6 GM-29

Comment

I just realized that compartmented and non-compartmented items have different recommended levels. I'm going to hazard a guess that the cutoff for upgrading to compartmented temporite will be level 81, while non-compartmented will be 76.
        Sir KyrosKrane Sylvanblade
        Master Artisan (300 + GM Trophy in all) of Luclin (Veeshan)
        Master Fisherman (200) and possibly Drunk (2xx + 20%), not sober enough to tell!
        Lightbringer, Redeemer, and Valiant servant of Erollisi Marr

Comment

Working...
        X