Spell: Corona Flame

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spell: Corona Flame

New researcher here so I dont know if this is a known bug or not but dont make the level 70 spell Corona Flame right now with the recipe here. Im assuming its a bug that's causing you to make the wizard spell Ether Flame instead. Its no drop.

This should be fixed next DATA patch (we may be having a code patch soon, data may be longer)
    Ngreth Thergn

Ngreth nice Ogre. Ngreth not eat you. Well.... Ngreth not eat you if you still wiggle!
    Grandmaster Smith 250
    Master Tailor 200
    Ogres not dumb - we not lose entire city to froggies

Comment

Doh, guess I should have read here before I made, lol

Comment

Looks like it is fixed now, I just made one today.

Comment

/sigh

I just tried this one again tonight and Im still getting the no drop ether flame. I dont know if it hasnt been fixed yet and the report it was is faulty or if it got fixed then borked again.

recipe here is :
          Quill of the arcanist, Ro's ink additive, Arcane thickener, ink of Pain, Fine Runic Vellum

Comment

should be... but we can see in the patch tomorrow. (Data may not have been patched since I made the change, but data is going this patch)
            Ngreth Thergn

Ngreth nice Ogre. Ngreth not eat you. Well.... Ngreth not eat you if you still wiggle!
            Grandmaster Smith 250
            Master Tailor 200
            Ogres not dumb - we not lose entire city to froggies

Comment

If this is about the level 70 spell Corona Flare, I just made 2 today and it worked fine now.

Comment

Working...
              X