Last Blood - Seals of Darkhollow - Seal Pattern

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last Blood - Seals of Darkhollow - Seal Pattern

I've scoured the boards here and on other places and can't for the life of me figure out how to get "seals of darkhollow" quest from my Tradeskill gm froggie in mountains of rathe. i tried saying "underground" but that doesn't work.

im just trying to complete a seal pattern so i can continue finishing a last blood aug for my sk.

thank you in advance for your help.
    Fomunda 70 Cleric

[Mon Jul 21 02:19:08 2008] You say, 'Hail, Artisan Srekta Froreki'
    [Mon Jul 21 02:19:08 2008] Artisan Srekta Froreki says 'Welcome back, Froakyoutoo. Cripes! You've been away for awhile; that's the worst case of dry-foot I've ever seen. You should stick around and rehabilitate; there's plenty of interesting [things] to be found right around here.'
    [Mon Jul 21 02:19:08 2008] Trayis tells General:1, 'and fat too'
    [Mon Jul 21 02:19:08 2008] Ganymore tells General:1, 'be like " And this was Gany's failed attempt at killing Srontalak, even with a Clr bot " =\'
    [Mon Jul 21 02:19:11 2008] You say, 'things'
    [Mon Jul 21 02:19:11 2008] Artisan Srekta Froreki says 'A group of us just returned from an expedition into deepest Guk. Turns out that some of our ancestors had learned to create some rather remarkable armor, well, you know, before they were cursed to undeath and all. The designs must have been lost during our years of enslavement but we've recovered a few pieces, enough to make a [pattern book] so we can reproduce their designs. You should see these; the craftsmanship is remarkable! We also found some [cultural symbol patterns] if you were interested in them.'
    [Mon Jul 21 02:19:15 2008] You say, 'pattern book'
    [Mon Jul 21 02:19:16 2008] Artisan Srekta Froreki says 'Well, I only have one pattern book but I can make you a copy. To do this I will need a torn sash for the cover, a low quality cat pelt for the pages, a dune tarantula abdomen for the clasp, and a snake venom sac to grind down and make a salve which will protect and preserve the finished product. I have heard most of these items can be found in the Southern Desert of Ro. Bring them to me and the pattern book shall be yours.'
    [Mon Jul 21 02:19:22 2008] You say, 'cultural symbol patterns'
    [Mon Jul 21 02:19:23 2008] Artisan Srekta Froreki says 'You're interested in the cultural symbol patterns I see. I can give you the cultural symbol patterns but I will need you to prove your ability to be inspired. I will give you an impression book that you can use to make impressions of certain patterns that you find out in the world. This book will magically take deep impressions or even just surface patterns. All of it is useful for inspiration. You may do as many of the tasks as you wish, but each requires a slightly different book.'
    [Mon Jul 21 02:19:27 2008] You have been assigned the task 'Darkhollow Geode'.
    [Mon Jul 21 02:19:30 2008] You no longer have a target.

Comment

Working...
    X