Im confused about Energeian Power Sources

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im confused about Energeian Power Sources

My 51 cleric is wearing recommended level 50 Tempered Energeiac armor. I just realized today that she is also wearing a required level 30 Dull Energeian Earth Orb for a power source. So I made some required level 50 Murky Energeian Earth Orbs to replace the Dull one and upgrade the armor. However, the Murky power source gave the exact same stats to the armor as the Dull one.

So I'm confused why a higher level required power source does not give an improvement over a lower one, especially since it is more expensive to make the higher level one. Is it supposed to be like this?

Pretty sure the only difference between those 2 levels is the weapon procs. Similar to the difference between the 2 different levels of Katta Energeiac Orbs, though a bit more extreme as the level 50 is the first one with a proc.

Though further research shows that isn't even consistent, for some the level 50 doesn't even seem to have a proc. Also, the level 60 (purchased with Doubloons) uses the same stats as well, the first Power Sources to have a (non proc) upgrade over the level 30 Orbs are the ones sold on the Katta vendor.

Comment

Ok. Thanks.

Comment

Yeah this has been noted since these came out but there does not seem to be any plans for SOE to make the different level energian orbs give different levels of stats. Kinda stupid for them to make the different levels of orbs and they are all the same when used in armor.
        Kekenewah Silverfire: 82 High Elf Wizard: Drinal Server salvage 3
        300 Jeweler (plus 15%) & JM3, 300 Smith w/ SM3 (plus 15%), 248 brewer (plus 5%), 300 tailor (plus 15% & TM3), 200 baker, 217 Pottery (plus 5%), 200 Fisherman, 300 spell research w/ AT3 (plus 15%)
        Kekema: 81 gnome magician 250 fletcher (plus 5%), 215 tinkerer (plus 5%)
        Kekero: 65 dwarf rogue 300 make poison (plus 12%)
        Keketrol: 74 troll shaman 300 alchemist w/ AM3 (plus 15%) salvage 3
        Kekecha: 75 Erudite enchanter 122 smith (plus 5%)
        Kekenebog: 59 Ogre warrior 203 blacksmith (plus 5%)
        Kekera: 62 halfling ranger: 189 blacksmith (plus 5%)
        Keneken: 75 dark elf necro: 112 tailor (plus 5%)
        Keke 70 High Elf wizard on Mayong 300 plus 12% research with AT3

Comment

Working...
        X