Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Apologies

Originally posted by Aldier View Post
    The jewelers glass is a tool. It is returned on both a success or a failure of the combine.
    I am sorry for the rant I posted now that I have had the time to actually use the item in combines. After a three year absence from the game to come across a stackable item as a returnable did not make sense at all. No files, chisels, hammers, etc.. do that.

I appreciate the gentle way you have addressed the posts but put me straight. I will test things out more before pre-judging the matter as I did.

Sincerely,

Rumble

Comment

Originally posted by Rumblebore View Post
      I am sorry for the rant I posted now that I have had the time to actually use the item in combines. After a three year absence from the game to come across a stackable item as a returnable did not make sense at all. No files, chisels, hammers, etc.. do that.

I appreciate the gentle way you have addressed the posts but put me straight. I will test things out more before pre-judging the matter as I did.

Sincerely,

Rumble
      Don't worry. This is a place where people come with questions and get answers. Rants are common and even those who frequently come here rant away
      Shawlweaver Sphynx on Cazic Thule
      Master Artisan Aldier on Cazic Thule

Comment

I know this is an old thread, and that Aldier last posted into it 7.5 years ago...but...

This weekend (3/3/18), I was using the Jeweler's Glass to level up making Trilion Cut Bloodstone and Amber. There were numerous times when my Trilion Cut Tool and Jeweler's Glass were both consumed on a failure. I did and did not have my jewelry trophy equipped when those tools were lost. But I also had other failures where they were both returned.
        In EQ2 parlance, this would probably be called a critical failure.

Comment

Originally posted by Windru View Post
          I know this is an old thread, and that Aldier last posted into it 7.5 years ago...but...

This weekend (3/3/18), I was using the Jeweler's Glass to level up making Trilion Cut Bloodstone and Amber. There were numerous times when my Trilion Cut Tool and Jeweler's Glass were both consumed on a failure. I did and did not have my jewelry trophy equipped when those tools were lost. But I also had other failures where they were both returned.
          In EQ2 parlance, this would probably be called a critical failure.
          Known issue, returned items are getting rolled for salvage during failure now instead of being returned so you may or may not get it back. It's fixed internally and may go out with the March patch. Just sit around until it's in, affecting all TS tools.

Comment

Thanks SB. I didn't know that it was being worked on already.

Comment

Working...
            X