baking 198 and above

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• baking 198 and above

Looking for suggestions on moving baking up. 197 now. As a human monk, I can't forage and have little patience for fishing hours on end for one or two drops, so anyone have any ideas?
    Grandmaster Shimazuul
    "I am not a man of violence, I just happen to be **** good at it."

Misty Thicket Picnics. Brownie parts can be found on vendor in Dragonscale hills or you can farm them in Lfay from the brownie village. Don't need many as one brownie part can be used to make a grand total of 100 combines.

Fruit can be found in bazaar very cheap so no need to forage them.

Just about everything else can be vendor bought including vegetables. You will need decent smithing and tailoring skill to make baskets or get someone to make some for you.

Grolyn Blacknife
    Beastlord
     T:7
     M:0
     T:6
     M:1
    Fletching:
     M:2
    Zira Blacknife
    Shaman
    Maelin Starpyre
    Vazaelle
    Reiseraa
    Necro
    Research:

Comment

Cragbeast/Hynid beer battered souflees trival around 250ish iirc and have less subcombines than MTP's.You will need to farm eggs or buy em in the baz tho.
      Also check out the lemon margine pies everything can be bought cept the eggs.
      MTP's are fine but personally i wouldn't do em untill your passed 250 IMO.

Comment

Crab/tuna fishing in Abysmal is very easy and they take you to 240-250ish. Each fish is broken down into several pieces, so its quick to get a bunch.

Comment

thanks everyone for the replies. This is what I was looking for.
          Grandmaster Shimazuul
          "I am not a man of violence, I just happen to be **** good at it."

Comment

Halas 10 lb Meat Pies. Only thing you have to farm is the mammoth and wolf meat. Even then, you only need 4 of each for running through 40 combines.

Not a bad stat food, either... although a bit weight intensive.

Comment

Ooo... never thought about Halas 10lb Meat Pies... will have to start farming some meats.

Comment

Warning the Norrathian Food and Drug association has determined that prolonged exposure to creamy fennel sauce has caused mental retardation is some labrotory test animals.:-P

Comment

you need dough as well for the halas pies. but that is easy to come by.
                  Uruz Magnuson F.I.N.E. vodoo medicine man of Ring of Destiny on EMarr

Comment

You can also do some farming in Jaggedpine (anacondas and griffons) and make casseroles from their meats. Those trivial somewhere around 270 as i recall.
                    -- Mewkus: 2100 dings on the server formerly known as Solusek Ro
                    try: Inventory/Flags/Spells tracker program - (sample output)

Comment

I have been doing a lot of DoN foraging for Scale Ore for Palladium. At the same time I got a lot of Coarse Salt which can be used for a number of (mostly omalet) combines.

Gorse

Comment

Working...
                      X