Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Todays Patch-- Metals to drop in proper content now

*** Tradeskills ***

- Cultural metal drops have been adjusted to drop in the proper content now.

This is the message. Was just curious if anyone knew more about this. My guess is it means they removed Porous Loam drops from Thallasius and Zhizsa but i dont know. Is Porous Loam a metal? Or is this ores only? Any info would be great.

Tin Ore and Ruined Animal Pelts were dropping from higher level mobs, in particular NPC's out of Beza/Zeka. Maybe some other places too but I remember seeing it for certain there.

Comment

Also had a couple Ruined Animal Pelts drop in Fortress Mechanotus, I wasn't aware it was a widespread issue until I saw the patch notes.

Comment

Well this being about metals im guessing has nothing to do with the ruined animal pelts which had a line in the patch message of its on. I ran 2 and a half Thallasius missions before my eq time was up tonight and got 0 level 80 drops as oppose to at least 10 (silks,ore,pelts included in those 10 drops)per clearing before the patch.

anyone else confirm weather porous loam still drops in either of these zones since patch?

Comment

Metals where dropping 1 "rank" higher than they should have in a number of places.
          --
          I am not the Yakatizma you are looking for.
          No, really.

Comment

Aye that is why im guessing on Thall and Zhisa. Although there are golems in zhisa that are higher level.

Comment

Was wondering why i got a few ruin pelts in katta off 78/79 mobs. I just thought it was a joke =)

Andarriel

Comment

there was a separate line in the patch message about the tin and ruined pelt.

this was the fact that there was a bit of a mess in the table where some thigns were dropping of the wrong tables.

And then yet another message where everything was shifted by one table, and that also got corrected.

Basically the metal tables were a mess and got corrected.
                Ngreth Thergn

Ngreth nice Ogre. Ngreth not eat you. Well.... Ngreth not eat you if you still wiggle!
                Grandmaster Smith 250
                Master Tailor 200
                Ogres not dumb - we not lose entire city to froggies

Comment

Does that mean loam are non existant in tbs now Ngreth?

Comment

Originally posted by Valyant View Post
                    Does that mean loam are non existant in tbs now Ngreth?
                    and/or TSS? i've been able to get decent smithing stuff off those golems in icefall in the recent past.

Comment

Well i cant say its official but..... 8 hours doing zhisa and 0 level 80 drops now. No loams, heck not even any ores anymore. Im sure Thallasius will be the same since its lower level.

Comment

It will certainly be rarer. But it does exist.

Getting the level 80 loam outside of the T3 and T4 SoF zones will be exceedingly rare.
                        Ngreth Thergn

Ngreth nice Ogre. Ngreth not eat you. Well.... Ngreth not eat you if you still wiggle!
                        Grandmaster Smith 250
                        Master Tailor 200
                        Ogres not dumb - we not lose entire city to froggies

Comment

Thanks Ng. Its definately going to make loams more rare than they were for sure. At least i know not to keep trying there now though lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Ngreth Thergn View Post
                            It will certainly be rarer. But it does exist.

Getting the level 80 loam outside of the T3 and T4 SoF zones will be exceedingly rare.
                            Does this statement apply to fluids and marrows as well?
                            Wynar Bottelar
                            80 Erudite Enchanter on Prexus:
                            Salvage 3
                            300 Tailor w/ Max Trophy (+M2)
                            300 Baking / Brewing (L6 Trophy)
                            269 Fletching / 261 Pottery (L5 Trophy)
                            276 Smithing (+M2) (L5 Trophy)
                            261 Research (+M3) (L5 Trophy)
                            287 Jewelcraft (L5 Trophy)
                            Owner of a 300 Tinker Toy(tm) set w/ L6 Trophy

Comment

catering to high geared

these items dropping in tier 3 zones where most players that need the items can't group there unless you get some players that don't need the stuff, to invite you which is highly unlikely to happen since they pretty much stay with thier own gear levels is pretty sad to me these items should be available to players that need the items to be able to group there without having to beg one of these highly geared player to come

Comment

Working...
                              X