X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Regulator View Post

Can anyone tell me what went wrong?

I think I know. I'm level 76, and the item is Rec Level 85. The script doesn't accurately project what it would show at 85.

If you're interested (Modified, level 76)
    AC:13
    HP: 91, Mana: 146, End: 146
    STR, STA, AGI, CHA: 9
    All Saves: 9

Uggh. This expensive little trinket is going to rott in my bank for quite a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Regulator View Post
      I think I know. I'm level 76, and the item is Rec Level 85. The script doesn't accurately project what it would show at 85.

If you're interested (Modified, level 76)
      AC:13
      HP: 91, Mana: 146, End: 146
      STR, STA, AGI, CHA: 9
      All Saves: 9

Uggh. This expensive little trinket is going to rott in my bank for quite a while.
      And by the time your 85 you will have much better items anyway:-(

Comment

I just noticed that the recommended level on Compartmented Dwerium (prolly on the others also) is five level higher than on regular Dwerium jewellery. This does lower the stats a lot if the character is not at the recommended level. With the calculator the real result for compartmented jewellery can only be seen by using a character level five levels below the real level. Maybe the compartmented jewellery can be added to the calculator? Thanks

Mitsune Foxfire, Vazaelle
        Me, a rogue? Oh no, I am just a tourist, walking by.

Comment

Is this correct?

OK so it is only worth using the Temorite items if you are close to the 75-85 mark? So if this is correct. The gems lose power as the item/RING grows in lvl. So same augs with higher lvl ring = less stats until u get back up in lvls?

Dwerium is going to be the best outfit for anyone 65 and up will lvl 75. With compartmented just stay in dwerium 5 mor elvls.?

Comment

Go to google and search for "jewelcraft calculator". (Without the quotes.)

Anyhow the first link is to Kyros's page. However, upon clicking that link I get a warning, which eventually leads to this explanation:

http://safebrowsing.clients.google.c...opic.php?s=512

Anyone else?
            Urnihixul Noctumbra - 84 Rogue - Druzzil Ro (Xev)
            ~Order of Seibwen, Guild Assassin Emeritus~
            ~~Ancient Fellowship~~
            ~~~In Via D***um~~~ (Boo filter.)

Comment

I got a similar message when I used Google. However when using either my bookmarks or the link in the first post on no issues. Interesting.....
              Seebo Steele
              82 Halfling Warrior
              Member of the 700 Club
              Member of Hand of Chaos on Cazic-Thule

Comment

Well the warning is from google itself. The page is still there (presumably), but google or some other security entity has logged malware from that domain, or a domain range containing the domain in question. (I presume everything is kosher with Kyros's site,... I just didn't know if he was aware of the issue.)
                Urnihixul Noctumbra - 84 Rogue - Druzzil Ro (Xev)
                ~Order of Seibwen, Guild Assassin Emeritus~
                ~~Ancient Fellowship~~
                ~~~In Via D***um~~~ (Boo filter.)

Comment

Originally posted by drdlks View Post
                  OK so it is only worth using the Temorite items if you are close to the 75-80 mark?
                  Temporite? Yes
                  Compartmented Temporite? No

OK so it is only worth using the Temorite items if you are close to the 80-85 mark?
                  Temporite? Yes
                  Compartmented Temporite? Yes

So if this is correct. The gems lose power as the item/RING grows in lvl. So same augs with higher lvl ring = less stats until u get back up in lvls?
                  Think of it like this. If you are wearing it before the required levels (which you can do now) you aren't powerful enough to control/stabilize the magic that gives you stats. As you reach the level you can begin controlling it, by the time you reach the recommended level, you can control all the magic, and thus recieve all the stats.

Dwerium is going to be the best outfit for anyone 65 and up will lvl 75. With compartmented just stay in dwerium 5 mor elvls.?
                  To receive maximum benefit you have to be the recommended levels.

Dwerium jewelry reaches maximum stats at level 75 (and higher)
                  Compartmented Dwerium jewelry reaches maximum stats at level 75 (and higher)
                  Temporitie jewelry reaches maximum stats at level 80 (and higher)
                  Compartmented Temporite reaches maximum stats at level 85

You get "some benefit" from the required levels (which is starts four levels below the recommended levels).

If you still are not sure, send me a PM and we can work it out.

Gorse

Comment

I was making my alt and a friend's alt some jewelry today, and with the compartmented stuff, I didn't take into account that it's a higher recommended level than the regular settings. So that instead of recommended level of 50 for velium, it's 55, and instead of recommended level of 60 for palladium, it's 65. That completely threw off my stats, so that at level 59, it was actually a downgrade to move from velium to palladium. Could you add another toggle to show for compartmented pieces?

Comment

erp

this one ate me too.

I was expecting 100+ hps on my compartmented velium, made all the arrangements to have it made for my friends and I, only to find out that it was 18 hps with shimmering nihilite in it. Oh well, banked it for use in 10 levels or so, fortunately they are going fairly fast.

Comment

Originally posted by ferguson19
                        Prospecting is new with the Burning Crusade expansion as a part of Jewelcrafting.

There you have it.

You took a wrong turn. This forum is EQ1, not WoW.

Gorse

Comment

I was adding to a Platinum trio earring I purchased on Luclin, and got some odd results. It isn't Compartmented. These are not shown on the calculator. My character is 13th. Most stats I see are the same as the calculator.

round cut emerald
                          round cut opal
                          and marquise cut prestidigitase

AC 1, HP 7, Mana 7, and Endurance 7.

However, I get some stats not shown in the calculator.

these are also on the item:

Agility 1, Charisma 1, Fire 1, Cold 1.

I can post a screen shot if needed.

Comment

The calculator going to be updated for UF stuff?

Comment

/nudge!

I am hoping that the new metal and gems in UF will be updated soon! Your calculator is priceless!
                              Faerune, Naturewalker of Firiona Vie

Comment

Underfoot

Can we get the stats for metal Cosgrite and gem Underfoot Diamond added? I love this calc!!
                                Linolea Gremayre
                                Cazic Thule (Brell Serilis)

Comment

Working...
                                X