Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kyros actually quit playing a long time ago. Unless someone wants to take over the calculator I seriously doubt that it will be updated in spite of how useful it is.

Comment

Since the other isn't being updated, i grabbed his source of the page, and made a few changes, it's abit different in layout, and has some stuff that i put in for myself and guild (so ignore the get item from guild bank parts as you ain't getting those ).

http://www.teamumx.org/eq

There's still some glitches, but for the most part it works

I added the underfoot metal and underfoot diamond, if there's others let me know and i can add those as well.

- tx

Comment

Your updated calculator only lists 4 stats for underfoot when it should be five. EX. Underfoot diamond (Half Moon) STR, DEX, WIS, AGI. This one should include STA. A search on EQ Traders Corner for underfoot diamond shows all the cuts with all 5 stats.

Comment

Pharaz

Your updated calculator only lists 4 stats for underfoot when it should be five. EX. Underfoot diamond (Half Moon) STR, DEX, WIS, AGI. This one should include STA. A search on EQ Traders Corner for underfoot diamond shows all the cuts with all 5 stats.
          Good catch, fixed all underfoot diamonds.

I was starting to wonder if anyone was even using it.

Comment

What about updates now for Miragestones?

Also, when I tried to visit today (teamumx.org/eq --- I had it marked as a favorite), I got an error message saying Forbidden 403 error. Any suggestions?

Comment

I just tried the link, I cannot pull it up. Anyone know anywhere else that has a utility with updated Undefoot Diamonds?

Comment

Originally posted by poclovis View Post
                I just tried the link, I cannot pull it up. Anyone know anywhere else that has a utility with updated Undefoot Diamonds?
                Or the Alaris gemstones, for that mattter.

Comment

I'm poking at the code for the Gizmonotron and adding gems based on stats posted on ZAM. Does anyone know what "baseline" the ZAM postings are using? The Underfoot Diamond numbers appears to be correct for max level wearing a Dwerium ring, based on my own character's Underfoot Diamond. Does anyone know what the higher level gem (e.g. Miragestone, etc) numbers are based off of? I don't have anyone high enough level to check them.

Does anyone have the metal "power" multiplier for Cosgrite, Feymetal, Alaran Metal and Planar Alloy? (e.g., Dwerium=100%, Temporite=118%...)
                  Revised Gnomish Jewelcrafting Gizmonotron here!

Comment

I experimented on the Beta Server and got the numbers for all the newer metals. I have added compartmented trio rings to the Gizomotron, and overhauled how it checks for Recommended Level, as the highest 3 metals don't follow the old rules. It does not show the Required Level, however. I have posted the revised Gizmotron at: http://nathrach.republicofnewhome.org/gizmotron/

Comment

• This is great!. However, I was under the impression that gems higher than the Underfoot Diamond were restricted to high level chararacters. Can you comment on this?

Comment

• Yes, they are. The calculator does not handle or show this yet. I don't think there were any such restrictions on gems when Kyros originally wrote it.

Comment

• Update! v 3.02 Beta 1 is up (http://nathrach.republicofnewhome.org/gizmotron/). Changes:

- broke out the heroic stats into a separate +stat, like standard item displays. Testing on beta with live gems confirmed that heroic stats are affected by the metal multiplier--so Energized Gemstone in a Planar Alloy setting is really nice.

- Corrected the multiplier for Alaran Metal, which was slightly off.

Still lots of things in the "TODO" list, like the rest of mod2 & mod3 stats, and correctly handling *gems* that have rec/req levels (something the present calculator does not touch at all).

Comment

• Just for testing: v 4.00 Beta 1 at (http://nathrach.republicofnewhome.org/gizmotron/beta/)

- shows all mod2 & mod3 stats on the higher-level gems.
                            - handles gems with recommended & required levels.

This is a complete re-write, so I'd appreciate some testing and feedback. Also I corrected
                            some gems that had been incorrect in the 3.01 version.

Finally, does anyone know what the real stats are for Pear Cut Taaffeite and Round Cut Taaffeite?
                            ZAM & EQTraders both show them as having identical stats, and that can't be right. If it is
                            right, it needs to be /bug reported to the devs.

Comment

• Update!

The new version, Gizmonotron v 4.00 Beta 1, has been moved to the main location at http://nathrach.republicofnewhome.org/gizmotron/. The older version can still be found at http://nathrach.republicofnewhome.org/gizmotron/old/. Let me know if you find any errors.

Comment

• The Fire Opal (Oval-Cut) Is now a Strength bonus not a Damage Sheild bonus

Comment

Working...
                                X