Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really like the new spell research system so far. The hides haven't been *too* terrible a drop rate for the first several levels, and I'm utterly grateful that we can research most if not all of the spells from Expansions few play anymore.

I don't know if anyone still makes LoY ribbons/robes/etc given the stats on Defiant armor.

However, I *have* been frustrated by the lack of lower level binding powders (especially crude oddly enough). Perhaps you could complete the usefulness of old runes and words that are currently relegated to "vendor junk" by making a solvent similar to celestial solvent that would turn runes and words into piles of level appropriate binding powder?

Lastly, and totally unrelated, what I wish for more than anything is a value/price to be displayed on the various and sundry bits of gunk I loot all the time. It wouldn't have to be 100% accurate: Perhaps it would only be the value of the item to an NPC vendor in the PoK who cons indifferent to me (no charisma buff etc). But at least I'd know that I should drop the bit worth silver and not the bit worth plat

Comment

Originally posted by Araeshkigal View Post
      Lastly, and totally unrelated, what I wish for more than anything is a value/price to be displayed on the various and sundry bits of gunk I loot all the time. It wouldn't have to be 100% accurate: Perhaps it would only be the value of the item to an NPC vendor in the PoK who cons indifferent to me (no charisma buff etc). But at least I'd know that I should drop the bit worth silver and not the bit worth plat
      Rogues get an AA that does exactly that, although that does not help a great deal at lower levels, and to give such an ability at lower levels would invalidate the Rogue AA later on. Best just to pick up a bit of everything in the zones you are working in, see what sells, then go back with a list of the items you want to keep.

Comment

Working...
      X