Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Jewelcrafting summary spreadsheet

Database Code Monkey KyrosKrane's Avatar
    Dunno why it wouldn't let you save, but I updated it. Thanks. =)
    Sir KyrosKrane Sylvanblade
    Master Artisan (300 + GM Trophy in all) of Luclin (Veeshan)
    Master Fisherman (200) and possibly Drunk (2xx + 20%), not sober enough to tell!
    Lightbringer, Redeemer, and Valiant servant of Erollisi Marr

Today I noticed that a significant number of cells had improper data in them, like incorrect gem names or wrong stats. I think these were the result of careless misclicks or typos, rather than vandalism; I'm guessing people don't realize that this spreadsheet is live, and any change they make is immediately saved and visible to everyone. To help prevent us from losing key data, I've locked the gem name, cut, trivial, type, and base stats. If you notice something that needs to be changed among those (especially the missing Harmonagate trivials), please post here and I'll edit it.
    Master Fisherman (200) and possibly Drunk (2xx + 20%), not sober enough to tell!

I cant help but think that the new JC items having NO req/rec was an oversight.

Then again, with the HUGE gambit change in the culteral augs , I'm not sure what to believe.

Ive made many things and I keep saying to myself , "this was an oversight, they will crash servers any minute and "fix" it !"

Was it the intent for such a HUGE increase in stats on player made stuff? We've been asking for something like this for years (highly desirable play made items) pretty much since level 55 and they havnt really done anything this major yet.

Anyone feel that these big increases are going to be changed drastically ?

On a side note , I am NOT a fan of the "charmlike" stats on the new JC. I would like to be able to make an item, gem it up, see the stats, then offer it to others.

Visitor
    Someone delete all the info on the spreadsheet?
    Kumat Emeraldheart
    Wood Elf Druid
    Xegony
    Magelo:
    http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=422802

Someone renamed the spreadsheet and moved it to a different tab. The info is all still there. If you get a blank screen, look for the little "Jewelcrafting" tab at the bottom and click it.

Perhaps I'm missing something, but I do not see any difference in the values of the max 'raw item stats' between:

• Half Moon & Marquise Cut Harmonagate (AC: 17 STR: 19 DEX: 19 AGI: 19 HP/Mana/END: 200 FR: 19 DR: 19 CR: 19 MR: 19 PR: 19)
    • Pear & Round Cut Taaffeite (AC: 19 STA: 23 CHA: 23 WIS: 23 INT: 23 HP/Mana/END: 250 FR: 23 DR: 23 CR: 23 MR: 23 PR: 23)

I've found from past experiences that the tighter your plan, the more likely you are to run into something unpredictable.

Apprentice Trader

Trivials

Half-Moon Cut Harmonagate - 418
    Oval Cut Harmonagate - 420
    Marquise Cut Harmonagate - 426
    Master Artisan Taadieri
    Sanctus Arcanum - Drinal (formerly Tarew Marr)

Apprentice Trader

Marquise Cut Harmonagate Stats

I made a Marquise Cut Harmonagate and put it in a Dwerium Trio Ring and got the following stats:

Ac: 17 Agi: 19 Dex: 19 Cha: 19 Hp/Mana/End: 200 All resists: 19

The spreadsheet shows str/dex/agi instead of the agi/dex/cha.

Fixed and updated. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Delph View Post
    Perhaps I'm missing something, but I do not see any difference in the values of the max 'raw item stats' between:

• Half Moon & Marquise Cut Harmonagate (AC: 17 STR: 19 DEX: 19 AGI: 19 HP/Mana/END: 200 FR: 19 DR: 19 CR: 19 MR: 19 PR: 19)
    • Pear & Round Cut Taaffeite (AC: 19 STA: 23 CHA: 23 WIS: 23 INT: 23 HP/Mana/END: 250 FR: 23 DR: 23 CR: 23 MR: 23 PR: 23)
    It seems the Harmonagate issue was resolved above, but I just obtained separate confirmation from guildmates that both the Pear and Round Cut Taaffeite give the stats listed above (AC: 19 STA: 23 CHA: 23 WIS: 23 INT: 23 HP/Mana/END: 250 FR: 23 DR: 23 CR: 23 MR: 23 PR: 23) when in Dwerium settings. Oversight or intentional?

I've found from past experiences that the tighter your plan, the more likely you are to run into something unpredictable.

Expert Trader
    I see how it happened.
    In the old system, pear cut taaffeite was 16 sta/int/wis, 8 cha. And round cut was 16 int/wis/cha, 8 sta. In the new system the "half power stat" got bumped up to full power, so they match.

Visitor
    i know lots of people refer to this chart .....any chance making this a sticky plz?

sparkthefire

Trader

Thanks

I've spent the first two weeks of SoF playing around with smithing and some alchemy, so just now looking at what Zopharr can do with hsi 300JC. All I can say is "wow"! Thanks for starting this spreadasheet, KyrosKrane!

Zopharr
    Garshok
    95th Dreadlord, Povar-Quellious, 300 Ogre Grand Master Smith, 300 all skills
    (glad the climb to 300 is finally over)

Zopharr
    95th Priest of Brell, Povar-Quellious, 300 Dwarven Grand Master Smith, 300 all skills
    (holds his 15% smithing trophy in his off hand and pretends to dual-wield - and hopes the Holy Dirt of Brell he's carried for twelve years will have a use in the new expansion)

Rishathra
    95th Shaman of Inny, Povar-Quellious, 300 Troll Grand Master Smith
    (got so tired of looking for a troll smith for armor that I made one)

Marzanna
    95th Necromancer, Povar-Quellious, 300 Tinker - Tailor
    (still working on Solder, Spy)

Visitor

Thanks

Yes thank you.

Please sticky this

Temporarily stickied until we can find a better way to present the information.

Kyros? what about the Amethyst and polished quartz from Ldon? they now worthless?

I don't mean the uncut amethyst... just the one from Nro Ldon

Alliance Artisan
    Proud owner of Artisan's Prize.

Quote Originally Posted by Elyssanda View Post
    Kyros? what about the Amethyst and polished quartz from Ldon? they now worthless?

I don't mean the uncut amethyst... just the one from Nro Ldon
    Unfortunately I don't know the answer to this question, but there are also Geodes that can be foraged in those same LDoNs with the Polished Quartz and Amethyst and were used in jewelry (trivials above 300 with velium if I remember correctly).

I honestly don't know. They're not mentioned in the JC book either way, so I assume like blue diamonds and the original jacinths and black sapphires, they're not part of the new system.

Visitor
    I see no one has found one that does atk yet, wondering if thereis such a bst, lol.

Visitor
    Is anyone else having problems seeing or accessing the spreadsheet pls ? I get a blank page. I tried looking for the tab at the bottom as suggested but the page was totally blank. When i click on the link, it tries to do something .. says transferring .. followed by setting up .. then to a totally white blank page.

*Edit* - The server was down, all working now.
    Last edited by Evra; 11-29-2007 at 03:27 AM.
    Evra O'Rady
    Level 80 Spiritwatcher
    Master Artisan of Undivided Faith on Drinal | 2400

Gnuke Abused
    Level 80 Arch Arcanist
    Master Artisan of Undivided Faith on Drinal | 2700

Visitor
    Few days ago the same thing happened to me but i kept trying and it seems to be much better for me.

Also kyros missing a row for hyacinth...uncut hyacinth...not sure of any of the stats yet.Ill let u know when i try.
    thanks for making a sticky...appreciate it!

sparkthefire
    Last edited by sparkthefire; 11-29-2007 at 06:00 AM. Reason: added a little more

Visitor

Thumbs up awesome

Thank you for the great shopping guide.
    I went and bought with confidence thanks to your guide here, and was able to get some great bargains as I don't think even the jewel crafters that I was able to buy from knew what stats they were offering...... DS augs for 85 pp each!! Indigo Nihilite at 100 pp each!!
    Buying cut stones for less than the uncut stones are going for.

Visitor

thank you

I would like to thank you for the spreadsheet that you put up for jc. A guildie directed me to it and I have been able to instruct my guild as to what uncut gems to save for general upgrades. It has been priceless also when doing skill ups and judging what to attempt and what to save in the way of drops.

VonAlbrecht Jaeger
    lv 75 Earthguard of Tunare
    member Fellowship of the Faithful
    Xegony server

Visitor
    I also have used this as an invaluable resource for this new system. Great work to all who contributed! BRAVO!

Visitor
    Confirmed that an Oval Cut Fire Emerald placed in Dwerium Trio Jewelry has a +13 Damage Sheild, not 100 as it says in the spread sheet. Might want to fix that.
    Newar Chrysalis
    Enigma * of Xev * Seofon * Drussil Ro
    Master Artisan