Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just made a backup of the gem stats and removed the lock on them. If you notice that any of the gems have changed stats, please update the spreadsheet. I also removed the recommended level column, since none of the gems have that any more.
    Sir KyrosKrane Sylvanblade
    Master Artisan (300 + GM Trophy in all) of Luclin (Veeshan)
    Master Fisherman (200) and possibly Drunk (2xx + 20%), not sober enough to tell!
    Lightbringer, Redeemer, and Valiant servant of Erollisi Marr

Comment

since someone took it upon themselves to destroy the spreedsheet, any chance someone had a backup they wouldn't mind throwing back in there?

Comment

Well, that was pretty rude of someone.

I tried to revert back to an older version, but too much had been deleted. I'll recreate the missing cells later. Maybe I can find a way to fill out all the cells at the same time.

In the meantime, if someone has a semi-complete copy saved, let me know here or email me ([email protected]) and I'll see about uploading it.
        Master Fisherman (200) and possibly Drunk (2xx + 20%), not sober enough to tell!

Comment

I've used the Calculator I wrote to generate the stats for all the gem and metal combinations. I've uploaded the spreadsheet as read-only to prevent further vandalism. If you notice any errors, please post in this thread and I'll make the corrections.

Comment

Somewhat to my surprise, the Jewel Crafting spreadsheet has become a Featured Spreadsheet at EditGrid. Go figure.

Thanks to everyone who contributed info and made the sheet possible.

Comment

Sapphire listing

Thanks for the great spreadsheet and gizmonotron. I'm going to use it to see what kind of jewelry I need made for my toons.

I notice in the spreadsheet called Jewelcratf Augs that the 9th line has "/camp" listed under the stone. It's effect is regeneration 10. I used the gizmonotron to figure out that is suppose to say Sapphire. I just thought you might like to correct that.

Your work has brought some order into a very confusing field (at least for me). Thanks again for all everyone's hard work.

Kenanna
              80 Druid
              The Rathe server

Comment

I'm glad you find the tools useful.

Originally posted by Kenanna View Post
                I notice in the spreadsheet called Jewelcratf Augs that the 9th line has "/camp" listed under the stone. It's effect is regeneration 10. I used the gizmonotron to figure out that is suppose to say Sapphire. I just thought you might like to correct that.
                I don't see this on the live spreadsheet, located here:
                http://www.editgrid.com/user/kyroskrane/Jewelcrafting

Are you sure you're not looking at a local copy that you made on your PC? Honestly it does sound like a mistake I might have made when windowing back and forth between EQ and the spreadsheet, but I just don't see it there.

Comment

Question regarding level restrictions

Does anyone know where I can find the level restrictions for the various SoF Jewelry sets? Silver Trio, Electrum Trio, Gold Trio, etc.? Also, what about the solo and duo sets? I've checked the spreadsheet and that information isn't there.

Comment

Ngreth has posted that info here.

Comment

Half Moon Cut Taafeitte - Just set this in dwerium, and it shows hp/mana/end 242, AC/all other stats 24 as max.... As opposed to 250hp/mana/end and 25 to all others.

Comment

What level are you?

Comment

was 68 when posting, the numbers I get were from changing modified to unmodified... these values seem to have changed again now at 69, so looks like my mistake and the modified/unmodified check box doesnt quite work properly /blush.

Comment

Yeah, the unmodified button just reports the stats produced by the script; and unfortunately the script's stats change based on your level. It's part of the modified recommended level system used by JC. You have to be at or over the recommended level to get the actual max stats for an item.

Comment

Comments and Suggestions!

First let me express how beatific I am over this spreadsheet! I love it! I truly do! Thanks to all to have made it, contributed to it and sweated blood over it and their jeweler's kit. My gratitude and appreciation go out to you all.

Now I have a suggestion that I hope you all will agree makes the spreadsheet a bit easier to use. A twink really, nothing major. When I go to look up the stats for a stone under a metal I have to keep scrolling back and forth. I do know from previous experience with old spreadsheets that certain rows/columns can be frozen in place. Would you consider the following please, freeze Columns A Base Name, Column C Gem Cut and possibly Column E Slot Type so that when we scroll the metal up the Gem Name, Gem Cut and Slot Type are present as we look at the stats we would get. I believe this would make this spreadsheet much more useful.
                              My Tradeskillers
                              Qaewenya & Sunbird
                              Cazic-thule
                              Aalinaryya, Cassandrairis, Robbyyn & Senarya
                              The Rathe

Comment

The spreadsheet is again open for (limited) editing. The Temporite column is available, for those who wish to fill it in.

I also took the opportunity to rearrange the columns as Cassandra suggested.

Comment

Working...
                                X