Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Perhaps I'm missing something, but I do not see any difference in the values of the max 'raw item stats' between:
    • Half Moon & Marquise Cut Harmonagate (AC: 17 STR: 19 DEX: 19 AGI: 19 HP/Mana/END: 200 FR: 19 DR: 19 CR: 19 MR: 19 PR: 19)
    • Pear & Round Cut Taaffeite (AC: 19 STA: 23 CHA: 23 WIS: 23 INT: 23 HP/Mana/END: 250 FR: 23 DR: 23 CR: 23 MR: 23 PR: 23)
    sigpic
    I've found from past experiences that the tighter your plan, the more likely you are to run into something unpredictable.

Comment

Trivials

Half-Moon Cut Harmonagate - 418
      Oval Cut Harmonagate - 420
      Marquise Cut Harmonagate - 426
      Master Artisan Taadieri
      Sanctus Arcanum - Drinal (formerly Tarew Marr)

Comment

Marquise Cut Harmonagate Stats

I made a Marquise Cut Harmonagate and put it in a Dwerium Trio Ring and got the following stats:

Ac: 17 Agi: 19 Dex: 19 Cha: 19 Hp/Mana/End: 200 All resists: 19

The spreadsheet shows str/dex/agi instead of the agi/dex/cha.
        Master Artisan Taadieri
        Sanctus Arcanum - Drinal (formerly Tarew Marr)

Comment

Fixed and updated. Thanks!
          Sir KyrosKrane Sylvanblade
          Master Artisan (300 + GM Trophy in all) of Luclin (Veeshan)
          Master Fisherman (200) and possibly Drunk (2xx + 20%), not sober enough to tell!
          Lightbringer, Redeemer, and Valiant servant of Erollisi Marr

Comment

Originally posted by Delph View Post
            Perhaps I'm missing something, but I do not see any difference in the values of the max 'raw item stats' between:
            • Half Moon & Marquise Cut Harmonagate (AC: 17 STR: 19 DEX: 19 AGI: 19 HP/Mana/END: 200 FR: 19 DR: 19 CR: 19 MR: 19 PR: 19)
            • Pear & Round Cut Taaffeite (AC: 19 STA: 23 CHA: 23 WIS: 23 INT: 23 HP/Mana/END: 250 FR: 23 DR: 23 CR: 23 MR: 23 PR: 23)
            It seems the Harmonagate issue was resolved above, but I just obtained separate confirmation from guildmates that both the Pear and Round Cut Taaffeite give the stats listed above (AC: 19 STA: 23 CHA: 23 WIS: 23 INT: 23 HP/Mana/END: 250 FR: 23 DR: 23 CR: 23 MR: 23 PR: 23) when in Dwerium settings. Oversight or intentional?
            sigpic
            I've found from past experiences that the tighter your plan, the more likely you are to run into something unpredictable.

Comment

I see how it happened.
              In the old system, pear cut taaffeite was 16 sta/int/wis, 8 cha. And round cut was 16 int/wis/cha, 8 sta. In the new system the "half power stat" got bumped up to full power, so they match.

Comment

i know lots of people refer to this chart .....any chance making this a sticky plz?

sparkthefire

Comment

Thanks

I've spent the first two weeks of SoF playing around with smithing and some alchemy, so just now looking at what Zopharr can do with hsi 300JC. All I can say is "wow"! Thanks for starting this spreadasheet, KyrosKrane!

Zopharr
                  Garshok
                  95th Dreadlord, Povar-Quellious, 300 Ogre Grand Master Smith, 300 all skills
                  (glad the climb to 300 is finally over)

Zopharr
                  95th Priest of Brell, Povar-Quellious, 300 Dwarven Grand Master Smith, 300 all skills
                  (holds his 15% smithing trophy in his off hand and pretends to dual-wield - and hopes the Holy Dirt of Brell he's carried for twelve years will have a use in the new expansion)

Rishathra
                  95th Shaman of Inny, Povar-Quellious, 300 Troll Grand Master Smith
                  (got so tired of looking for a troll smith for armor that I made one)

Marzanna
                  95th Necromancer, Povar-Quellious, 300 Tinker - Tailor
                  (still working on Solder, Spy)

Comment

Thanks

Yes thank you.

Please sticky this

Comment

Temporarily stickied until we can find a better way to present the information.
                      Master Fisherman (200) and possibly Drunk (2xx + 20%), not sober enough to tell!

Comment

Kyros? what about the Amethyst and polished quartz from Ldon? they now worthless?

I don't mean the uncut amethyst... just the one from Nro Ldon

Alliance Artisan
                        Proud owner of Artisan's Prize.

Comment

Originally posted by Elyssanda View Post
                          Kyros? what about the Amethyst and polished quartz from Ldon? they now worthless?

I don't mean the uncut amethyst... just the one from Nro Ldon
                          Unfortunately I don't know the answer to this question, but there are also Geodes that can be foraged in those same LDoNs with the Polished Quartz and Amethyst and were used in jewelry (trivials above 300 with velium if I remember correctly).
                          sigpic

Comment

I honestly don't know. They're not mentioned in the JC book either way, so I assume like blue diamonds and the original jacinths and black sapphires, they're not part of the new system.

Comment

I see no one has found one that does atk yet, wondering if thereis such a bst, lol.

Comment

Is anyone else having problems seeing or accessing the spreadsheet pls ? I get a blank page. I tried looking for the tab at the bottom as suggested but the page was totally blank. When i click on the link, it tries to do something .. says transferring .. followed by setting up .. then to a totally white blank page.

*Edit* - The server was down, all working now.
                                Last edited by Evra; 11-29-2007, 04:27 AM.
                                Evra O'Rady
                                Level 80 Spiritwatcher
                                Master Artisan of Undivided Faith on Drinal | 2400

Gnuke Abused
                                Level 80 Arch Arcanist
                                Master Artisan of Undivided Faith on Drinal | 2700

Comment

Working...
                                X