Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just updated the spreadsheet to eliminate some redundant columns. Now that we know that each gem can only be cut to one slot configuration, it eliminates a lot of the redundancies in the spreadsheet and makes for a cleaner, more intuitive layout.
    Sir KyrosKrane Sylvanblade
    Master Artisan (300 + GM Trophy in all) of Luclin (Veeshan)
    Master Fisherman (200) and possibly Drunk (2xx + 20%), not sober enough to tell!
    Lightbringer, Redeemer, and Valiant servant of Erollisi Marr

Comment

i would like to say a BIG "thank u" to u KyrosKrane for getting this spreadsheet up and running so quickly.Thank u to all those who have added their 2 cents as well.I am sure many of us appreciate all the hard work involved in organising things and truly do think ur gods !!!....hehehehe Keep up the good work.....

Sparkthefire

(PS Could we add a trivial column to the spreadsheet at all?)
      Last edited by sparkthefire; 11-20-2007, 05:11 PM. Reason: added more

Comment

Thanks for the appreciation. I just want to emphasize that it's a community effort. I just set up the sheet; most of it got filled "by magic" as community members pitched in with the missing info.

And sure, the trivial column makes sense. I'll add it now.
        Master Fisherman (200) and possibly Drunk (2xx + 20%), not sober enough to tell!

Comment

I'll go add in taaffeite and staurolite trivls as I've done them all.

EDIT: that leaves most of cut harmongate and a half moon cut presti left to find trival
          Last edited by Unapuma; 11-20-2007, 11:14 PM.

Grolyn Blacknife
          Beastlord
           T:7
           M:0
           T:6
           M:1
          Fletching:
           M:2
          Zira Blacknife
          Shaman
          Maelin Starpyre
          Vazaelle
          Reiseraa
          Necro
          Research:

Comment

Ooops. Heh. Yeah. Clearly, I was not paying full attention.

That said... does indigo Nihilite actually change from Mana to HPs when going from Velium to Palladium, or is that a typo?
            Unmei, Coercer, Lanys.

Comment

I'm willing to believe that one's a typo. Fixed it.

Comment

The Square Cut Ruby provides Mana Regen 7 when set in a Dwerium item.

Not bad at all.
                Eidolon Faer
                Enchanter of the 81st Confusion, Brell Serilis / Cazic Thule
                Member of Veteran Crew

Comment

Whoa, that's a fun ring. 100hp/mana and 7 mana regen. Low level casters would flip for it.

Comment

Defiantly and with no level limit, a level 1 caster can probably solo kreshin in Gloomingdeep mine with a full set of dwerium trio gears and gems.

Grolyn Blacknife
                    Beastlord
                     M:1
                    Fletching:
                     M:2
                    Zira Blacknife
                    Shaman
                    Maelin Starpyre
                    Vazaelle
                    Reiseraa
                    Necro
                    Research:

Comment

Wouldnt let me save changes. Shimmering Nihilite is AC 10 HP/MANA/END 250 in Dwerium.
                      Kekenewah Silverfire: 82 High Elf Wizard: Drinal Server salvage 3
                      300 Jeweler (plus 15%) & JM3, 300 Smith w/ SM3 (plus 15%), 248 brewer (plus 5%), 300 tailor (plus 15% & TM3), 200 baker, 217 Pottery (plus 5%), 200 Fisherman, 300 spell research w/ AT3 (plus 15%)
                      Kekema: 81 gnome magician 250 fletcher (plus 5%), 215 tinkerer (plus 5%)
                      Kekero: 65 dwarf rogue 300 make poison (plus 12%)
                      Keketrol: 74 troll shaman 300 alchemist w/ AM3 (plus 15%) salvage 3
                      Kekecha: 75 Erudite enchanter 122 smith (plus 5%)
                      Kekenebog: 59 Ogre warrior 203 blacksmith (plus 5%)
                      Kekera: 62 halfling ranger: 189 blacksmith (plus 5%)
                      Keneken: 75 dark elf necro: 112 tailor (plus 5%)
                      Keke 70 High Elf wizard on Mayong 300 plus 12% research with AT3

Comment

Dunno why it wouldn't let you save, but I updated it. Thanks. =)

Comment

Today I noticed that a significant number of cells had improper data in them, like incorrect gem names or wrong stats. I think these were the result of careless misclicks or typos, rather than vandalism; I'm guessing people don't realize that this spreadsheet is live, and any change they make is immediately saved and visible to everyone. To help prevent us from losing key data, I've locked the gem name, cut, trivial, type, and base stats. If you notice something that needs to be changed among those (especially the missing Harmonagate trivials), please post here and I'll edit it.

Comment

I cant help but think that the new JC items having NO req/rec was an oversight.

Then again, with the HUGE gambit change in the culteral augs , I'm not sure what to believe.

Ive made many things and I keep saying to myself , "this was an oversight, they will crash servers any minute and "fix" it !"

Was it the intent for such a HUGE increase in stats on player made stuff? We've been asking for something like this for years (highly desirable play made items) pretty much since level 55 and they havnt really done anything this major yet.

Anyone feel that these big increases are going to be changed drastically ?

On a side note , I am NOT a fan of the "charmlike" stats on the new JC. I would like to be able to make an item, gem it up, see the stats, then offer it to others.

Comment

Someone delete all the info on the spreadsheet?
                              Kumat Emeraldheart
                              Wood Elf Druid
                              Xegony
                              Magelo:
                              http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=422802

Comment

Someone renamed the spreadsheet and moved it to a different tab. The info is all still there. If you get a blank screen, look for the little "Jewelcrafting" tab at the bottom and click it.

Comment

Working...
                                X