Few questions from a returning vet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Few questions from a returning vet

I am really am completely lost on everything with tradeskilling for cultural stuff...

1) I was looking at books ( forget what they were called ) that had steps in them (like next step in smithing IX) and i couldnt figure out what they were for, what are they for? this was for cultural i believe up by the library.

2) now what is the deal with "scribe"? i have no idea what that does and i bought a few iksar cultrual books scribed them and went to cabilis and just pressed search and didnt see my cultural armor i could make, am i missing something or was it i actually had to search for the particular armor.

3) this is a random question but does it go chronal bazu and last blood? i thought there might have been one more than that...

thank you all that reply to this ahead of time and continue the great work this community is doing. thanks.

Kantaro of Stromm

1) the books are for the new Cultural armors.
    2) after you click scribe open forge or sewing kit and search for the new recipies
    superb pelts/silks and cobalt ores are called elborate btw. You can search for templates in any forge/sewing kit but the final armors you have to search in your cultural container.
    3) there are 3 new seals beyond LB they use the new waters sold on the same merchants as before the first is called serpant water iirc.you use the same recipie but use the new drops and have to do new seal pattern quest iirc.
    Hope this helps

Comment

yea this does help and i was wondering if there were easy obtainable augs like those besides the DoN ones cause i dont think those are good anymore...

Comment

The current power progression on the augs is:

Chronal (roughly PoTime power level focuses)
        Discordant
        Bazu (roughly Tacvi level focuses)
        Last Blood (roughly Anguish/DoN level)
        Serpent's (new with SoF, TSS level)
        Sunshard (new with SoF, TBS level)
        Faycite (new with SoF, drops from SoF raids)
        Sir KyrosKrane Sylvanblade
        Master Artisan (300 + GM Trophy in all) of Luclin (Veeshan)
        Master Fisherman (200) and possibly Drunk (2xx + 20%), not sober enough to tell!
        Lightbringer, Redeemer, and Valiant servant of Erollisi Marr

Comment

how hard are they to obtain serpents and sunshard seals?

Comment

Just like previous ones, they're supposed to be dropping off raid mobs -- in this case, from TSS and TBS raid mobs.
            Sir KyrosKrane Sylvanblade
            Master Artisan (300 + GM Trophy in all) of Luclin (Veeshan)
            Master Fisherman (200) and possibly Drunk (2xx + 20%), not sober enough to tell!
            Lightbringer, Redeemer, and Valiant servant of Erollisi Marr

Comment

Working...
            X