List of new stats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• List of new stats

Does anyone have a complete list of new stats added to items this expansion? Here's the list I have so far.

Heroic Strength
    Heroic Stamina
    Heroic Wisdom
    Heroic Intelligence
    Heroic Charisma
    Heroic Dexterity
    Heroic Agility
    Clairvoyance
    Spell Damage
    Healing
    Sir KyrosKrane Sylvanblade
    Master Artisan (300 + GM Trophy in all) of Luclin (Veeshan)
    Master Fisherman (200) and possibly Drunk (2xx + 20%), not sober enough to tell!
    Lightbringer, Redeemer, and Valiant servant of Erollisi Marr

Aha. I found a list of the new mods and what they do posted by Floppie over at EQItems.
    • "Dmg Shld Mit" represents damage shield mitigation. Each point of this reduces the damage you take from each hit of a DS by one.
    • "Clairvoyance" will return mana equal to your total Clairvoyance value each time you cast a spell (only works on level 75+ spells afaik), so if you have 50 Clairvoyance, you will receive 50 mana back each time you cast a level 75+ spell.
    • "Heal Amount" increases the power of your healing spells (direct heals only, not HoTs); the total value of your "Heal Amount" on items is added to all of your healing spells.
    • "Spell Dmg" increases the power of direct damage spells (no DoTs); the total value of your "Spell Dmg" on items is added to all DD spells.
    The heroic stats are explained in the patch message.

The last stat I missed is backstab damage, a new damage value used for rogues instead of normal weapon damage when they backstab.
    Master Fisherman (200) and possibly Drunk (2xx + 20%), not sober enough to tell!

Comment

Every weapon I have seen (pre-SoF) has had the same value for BS dmg as Base dmg.

Is the concept to allow some weapons to have a higher BS dmg value?
      Shawlweaver Sphynx on Cazic Thule
      Master Artisan Aldier on Cazic Thule

Comment

Higher or lower. I've seen SoF weapons with BS damage higher than normal damage, and some with the opposite (BS is lower than normal).

Comment

Actually Backstab Damage has been live for a while before SoF. It just wasn't made a big deal. It was changed so that they no longer had to hold back piercer dmg on rogue useable items because of back stab. Though the first time I saw an item with a higher backstab dmg than normal dmg I died laughing.

Comment

Working...
          X