Cultural Summary Chart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cultural Summary Chart

I've taken the information from several dozen posts across multiple forums and combined them into one handy reference chart. It's not the be-all, end-all guide, and it's not for just learning how to do cultural. However, once you grasp the basics, this chart can tell you quickly which thread you need or what that drop is good for.

http://www.kyros.info/Tradeskills/cultural.htm

Let me know what you think.
    Sir KyrosKrane Sylvanblade
    Master Artisan (300 + GM Trophy in all) of Luclin (Veeshan)
    Master Fisherman (200) and possibly Drunk (2xx + 20%), not sober enough to tell!
    Lightbringer, Redeemer, and Valiant servant of Erollisi Marr

From one of the threads where someone else created the table, sorry for not remembering who created this to properly credit,
    http://home.comcast.net/~mathadon/TS.htm

It has the dropped components for the 12th and 13th tiers based on itemIDs and similar data searches as well as mob levels that drop each tier.
    Shawlweaver Sphynx on Cazic Thule
    Master Artisan Aldier on Cazic Thule

Comment

I like KyrosKrane's one for the fact it highlights the useless drops That makes it easier for me to learn what to discard when I get bags full of drops.
      Gaell Stormracer, Storm Warden of Tunare, United Kingdoms, Antonius Bayle

Comment

Originally posted by KyrosKrane View Post
        I've taken the information from several dozen posts across multiple forums and combined them into one handy reference chart. It's not the be-all, end-all guide, and it's not for just learning how to do cultural. However, once you grasp the basics, this chart can tell you quickly which thread you need or what that drop is good for.

http://www.kyros.info/Tradeskills/cultural.htm

Let me know what you think.
        Thanks Kyros. the color coding really helps.

Alliance Artisan
        Proud owner of Artisan's Prize.

Comment

Updated the chart with some new info.
          Master Fisherman (200) and possibly Drunk (2xx + 20%), not sober enough to tell!

Comment

Ok this answers another question I asked else where. So now I have taken a step back I can not now make top armour because I can not get books to get new top recipes. So back to more farming items to skill up on, again forcing to waste more time to get back to position I was in before the changes
            Cadara Trafficwarden
            75th lvl chanter of Prexus
            Co-Leader of The Silent Minority

Comment

Currently you can make the templates in experiment mode and learn the recipes that way. The armor can be made in experiment mode, but you do not learn the recipe. The armor part of this is a bug, but Ngreth is debating leaving it in.
              Shawlweaver Sphynx on Cazic Thule
              Master Artisan Aldier on Cazic Thule

Comment

I have found you can learn the Templates this way, that is enough for me .

Well looks like that any way . The reason for this is that the reason I am only 255 tailor and 270 smithing is the exspense of old skill ups and my hate of farming drops. This way thou drop has been reduced I can not viable with out spending millions of pp get skill up chances
                Cadara Trafficwarden
                75th lvl chanter of Prexus
                Co-Leader of The Silent Minority

Comment

Does anyone have details about the level required to see cultural and armoring/tailoring books to "fill in the blanks" ?

Regards,
                  Aelf
                  Bard, Povar

Comment

Meh, I forgot to post that I'd updated this.

Comment

Cultural Summary Chart Question

Nice job on the charts! I have a question on them.

On the cultural drop table, I see Tier 6 as being Ornate, with drops of Crude Silk, Rough Pelts and Fulginate Ore needed. Does the trival of 158-175 apply to the silk templates, while the 158-170 apply to the Leather and Metal templates?

For Tiers 1-3, 5, 7, 8 and 10, both tables. Are these just ingredients for templates you can make to skill up with?

Did the levels required to wear the different types of cultural armor change when the cultural changes were implemented? I have not done any cultural tradeskills since the new changes were implemented.

Thank you for your efforts to provide great information like this. It is most appreciated.

Thanks!

Neranya

Comment

Originally posted by Neranya View Post
                        Nice job on the charts! I have a question on them.

On the cultural drop table, I see Tier 6 as being Ornate, with drops of Crude Silk, Rough Pelts and Fulginate Ore needed. Does the trival of 158-175 apply to the silk templates, while the 158-170 apply to the Leather and Metal templates?
                        Yup.

For Tiers 1-3, 5, 7, 8 and 10, both tables. Are these just ingredients for templates you can make to skill up with?
                        Yes again.

Did the levels required to wear the different types of cultural armor change when the cultural changes were implemented?
                        Nope, still the same as before.

And it's my pleasure.

Comment

Originally posted by KyrosKrane View Post
                          Wonderful! I have an addition for you too.

The skill to learn Tier 10 stuff (Excellent / Tungsten) is somewhere between 229 and 232. Given the nice round numbers on the other known learnable values, I'd guess that it's 230.

Comment

Working...
                          X