Link wrong on page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Link wrong on page

Hi there Not sure if this is the correct place to post this but couldnt see anywhere else

On the Learn Smithing page - sorry can't post a link as new to the site

There is a link which is wrong

Zeralenn made a large and detailed smithing guide that is available for download (in PDF format) . When you click the link for the download it takes you to a site on Dysfunctional minds

I know some say that peeps must be dysfunctional to do tradeskills the old way (as I do) however I don't think a child Psychology Class is exactly what was meant by a large and details smithing guide

Sadly, Zeralenn's site has been down for a while. There was a thread floating around a while back where someone was asking for a copy of her smithing guide, but I don't recall whether anyone is currently hosting a copy. A search of the boards should help you.

That said, Zeralenn's guide would now be considered quite outdated. I believe it predates DoN cultural armors, not to mention more recent options like Sunshard-based skillup paths.

I'll keep an eye on this thread for a while to see if anyone has a working link. If not, I'll take down the link to Zeralenn's guide.
    Sir KyrosKrane Sylvanblade
    Master Artisan (300 + GM Trophy in all) of Luclin (Veeshan)
    Master Fisherman (200) and possibly Drunk (2xx + 20%), not sober enough to tell!
    Lightbringer, Redeemer, and Valiant servant of Erollisi Marr

Comment

I realise its outdated just wanted to let you know that the link wasnt going to where it said it would be was all thanks for the quick reply

Comment

Zeralenn left EQ a few years back but her guide is still on the web at angelfire.com/rings/eqpages_pictures/Files/EconomicalSmithv6.pdf

Jhet

Comment

Working...
        X