Thickener yields

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thickener yields

I was recently trying to set up a researcher's bank with all of the inks, quills, thickeners, additives etc. to facilitate easier research.

While most thickener recipes yield 40, Consuming Thickener yields only 30, and although I didn't notice at the time, the database here shows that Invigorating Thickener also only yields 30.

Is there a reason for this or was it just an oversight?

Also, I don't have enough cleaned parchments/scrolls whatever to test, but the database indicates great discrepancy in the total numbers that can be stacked - some say 20, some 100, and some 200. Obviously, anything that helps a researcher save space is important, and it would help my note sheets if I knew what's correct.

Kemie

Originally posted by Kemie Dreamshadow View Post
    I was recently trying to set up a researcher's bank with all of the inks, quills, thickeners, additives etc. to facilitate easier research.

While most thickener recipes yield 40, Consuming Thickener yields only 30, and although I didn't notice at the time, the database here shows that Invigorating Thickener also only yields 30.

Is there a reason for this or was it just an oversight?

Also, I don't have enough cleaned parchments/scrolls whatever to test, but the database indicates great discrepancy in the total numbers that can be stacked - some say 20, some 100, and some 200. Obviously, anything that helps a researcher save space is important, and it would help my note sheets if I knew what's correct.

Kemie
    It was caused by a change in price in one of the components. They all end up being about the same price, but since one of its components became cheaper, to make the pricing work out, I changed the yield. And the "paper" stacks differently, depending on what it is made from. I think it starts at 50 and gets better as the quality gets better (higher level) I don;t have that data in front of me though. That data is available on lucy
    Ngreth Thergn

Ngreth nice Ogre. Ngreth not eat you. Well.... Ngreth not eat you if you still wiggle!
    Grandmaster Smith 250
    Master Tailor 200
    Ogres not dumb - we not lose entire city to froggies

Comment

Ok, that makes sense. Quite logical in fact. (GASP!)

Thanks, Ngreth

Kemie

Comment

Working...
      X