Tailoring guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tailoring guide

This is my first guide, hopefully it helps someone =)
    Attached Files

Thanks

this is awesome

Comment

i find it funny he puts a tailoring guide up but i have to make all his don armor !!! =P

Comment

pfft =P

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

nice!

Comment

Great guide
              300 + 15% 0/3AA - Brewing
              300 + 15% 0/3AA - Baking
              300 + 15% 0/3AA - Jewelry
              300 + 12% 3/3AA - Poison
              300 + 08% 0/3AA - Fletching
              232 + 05% 0/3AA - Pottery
              230 + 05% 3/3AA - Smithing
              170 + 04% 1/3AA - Tailoring
              3/3 Salvage

Comment

Nice guide, but...

DO NOT DO GRANDMASTER TO SKILL UP. If you do, you will be wasting a LOT of platinum, as the glossy drake hides sell for around 10k plat a piece.
                I have to respectfully disagree with you here. GM armors and augments have a 10% bonus chance to skill up, which makes each combine twice to four times as likely to garner a skillup. Once you gain skill around 240 (with mastery 3) or 280-290 (without mastery), you approach or reach the effective cap on the success rate if you have a mod equipped -- in other words, your chance to succeed won't get any better as your skill goes up. So, you may as well take advantage and start making the GM armors. If you can sell them, you can skill up both more quickly and more profitably.

On a related note, Master's armor and augments also have a 5% bonus chance to skill up per combine.
                Sir KyrosKrane Sylvanblade
                Master Artisan (300 + GM Trophy in all) of Luclin (Veeshan)
                Master Fisherman (200) and possibly Drunk (2xx + 20%), not sober enough to tell!
                Lightbringer, Redeemer, and Valiant servant of Erollisi Marr

Comment

Master & Grandmaster augs for the win!!

I went almost exclusively with those augs from 252 to 300 on them.
                  I just bought as many reasonably priced hides and purescales that I could find then watch bazaar for those buying augs. Likewise, when you are getting near the trivial point on some of the master's augs, offer to combine for free or for a small fee.
                  Squeaky Toy
                  300 Smithing 7/7 - 300 Tailoring 7/7 - 300 Jewelcraft 7/7 - 300 Tinkering 7/7 - 300 Pottery 7/7 - 300 Research 7/7 - 300 Baking 7/7 - 300 Brewing 7/7 - 300 Fletching 7/7
                  The Meanest Tradeskiller on Cazic Thule

Comment

Working...
                  X