• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 300 Alchemy :)

I'm happy. Tired, but happy.

1-29-07
    Also 7/7 Trophy now after a ton of Nodding Blue Lily combines
    Last edited by jaegan; 01-29-2007, 11:51 PM.

OH CONGRATS!!!

WTG!

now get some sleep......... lol
    sigpic
    Journeyman's Pottery Trophy
    Journeyman's Baker Trophy

Comment

ding 300 ( 345 mod )

ding 300 and lev 7/7 on trophy on SEEHI shelpinghands

today !!! im done im really done lmao

fw/ seehi

Comment

ding 300

Ding 300 Alchemy. Trophy still at 6/7. I have AM1.
        Kekenewah Silverfire: 82 High Elf Wizard: Drinal Server salvage 3
        300 Jeweler (plus 15%) & JM3, 300 Smith w/ SM3 (plus 15%), 248 brewer (plus 5%), 300 tailor (plus 15% & TM3), 200 baker, 217 Pottery (plus 5%), 200 Fisherman, 300 spell research w/ AT3 (plus 15%)
        Kekema: 81 gnome magician 250 fletcher (plus 5%), 215 tinkerer (plus 5%)
        Kekero: 65 dwarf rogue 300 make poison (plus 12%)
        Keketrol: 74 troll shaman 300 alchemist w/ AM3 (plus 15%) salvage 3
        Kekecha: 75 Erudite enchanter 122 smith (plus 5%)
        Kekenebog: 59 Ogre warrior 203 blacksmith (plus 5%)
        Kekera: 62 halfling ranger: 189 blacksmith (plus 5%)
        Keneken: 75 dark elf necro: 112 tailor (plus 5%)
        Keke 70 High Elf wizard on Mayong 300 plus 12% research with AT3

Comment

300 Alchemy!

6 / 7 and 50% on Trophy.

Thanks to Umpertty For all the help.........and farming me countless Nodding Blue Lillies!

-----------------------------------------

Ancient Budlae Spiritflame - Master Alchemist - AM 3 - No Salvage (/em weeps for Failed OoW Aug Combines)

The Shadow Congress

Druzzil Ro
          Last edited by Budlae; 02-09-2007, 09:14 AM.

Comment

Since my Beastlord cannot do Alchemy I made a Vah Shir Shaman (Wolfieboy), As soon as he hit level 25 he started Alchemy, Now he is 35 got his 300 and 7/7 Mundunugo Medicine Stick.(790 Nodding Blue Lily combines after 300)
            Synidar
            85th Beastlord
            Master Artisan
            Guild Leader of Norrathian Collective
            Erollisi Marr

Comment

Now my shaman is 300 with 7/7 15% modifier.
              300 Jeweler (plus 15%) & JM3, 300 Smith w/ SM3 (plus 15%), 248 brewer (plus 5%), 300 tailor (plus 15% & TM3), 200 baker, 217 Pottery (plus 5%), 200 Fisherman, 300 spell research w/ AT3 (plus 15%)

Comment

Just got my level 25 baby shaman alt to 300 skill in alchemy. He's on an account without POR, so no trophy yet, but when they release the next upgrade to the "Titanium" set that had most of the expansions, I'll snag that and start working on his trophy.

Uncle Shmoozo
                "Some of you may remember me ... "

Comment

Word is by end of April SOE is releasing a new compilation that includes all expansion up to and including TBS for 20 dollars. Should be available in local stores in USA but oversea players will need to go through web sites like Amazon or find a trusted friend in USA to ship a copy of the game oversea.

My baby shammy is also low level and I found with low WIS (caps at 255?) sklillup are hard to get over 250. What did you do to get by wihout going broke?

Grolyn Blacknife
                  Beastlord
                   T:7
                   M:0
                   T:6
                   M:1
                  Fletching:
                   M:2
                  Zira Blacknife
                  Shaman
                  Maelin Starpyre
                  Vazaelle
                  Reiseraa
                  Necro
                  Research:

Comment

Originally posted by Unapuma View Post
                    Word is by end of April SOE is releasing a new compilation that includes all expansion up to and including TBS for 20 dollars. Should be available in local stores in USA but oversea players will need to go through web sites like Amazon or find a trusted friend in USA to ship a copy of the game oversea.
                    I was thinking one was due pretty soon, but if it's out before the end of April that'll be even sooner than I was expecting. Cool. Thanks for the tip!

Originally posted by Unapuma View Post
                    My baby shammy is also low level and I found with low WIS (caps at 255?) sklillup are hard to get over 250. What did you do to get by wihout going broke?
                    I used my druid to forage his halfling foot-fur off in the Dreadlands for several weeks. From somewhere around 220 skill or so I just used the Nodding Blue Lilies [NBLs] I foraged to make (mostly) Celestial Healing X potions, though I did make some Haste and Clarity potions with them as well.

If you don't have your own foraging toon and a TV next to your PC so you can mindlessly forage while watching Aqua Teen Hunger Force on Cartoon Network's Adult Swim, however, that path is probably a bit less viable. The amount people charge for the NBLs in the Bazaar can be absurd.

On the other hand if you have a toon who can solo the frogloks in Sebilis you can farm the NBLs there. The frogloks seem to mostly drop Wax Flowers there, but there's enough NBLs in the mix to make it worth the bother.

Uncle Shmoozo

Comment

My main can solo in Seb but I gave up long ago when I was getting 2 NBL off every 15 frogs. That's near the middle area, when I tried near the zone in/out area I was getting less. Maybe bad luck? My only forage toon is an iksar with max 50 so it's bad for NBL and no double forage option either.

NBL have been selling for under 50pp each lately and I could get it cheaper in buyer mode so it is probably the best route for me atm. After all I did make over 20k in the last 8 hours selling colored backpacks. That translates to almost 700 NBL at 30pp each.

Grolyn Blacknife
                      Beastlord
                       M:1
                      Fletching:
                       M:2
                      Zira Blacknife
                      Shaman
                      Maelin Starpyre
                      Vazaelle
                      Reiseraa
                      Necro
                      Research:

Comment

With a 255 wisdom my shaman was getting something like 1 to 2 skill ups per 100 combine attempts in the 240 to 300 range. It started out being closer to 2 per 100 attempts, but fell to just a little over 1 per 100 attempts as I got close to 300 skill. It was fairly uneven at times, but those are pretty good estimates.

I was also pleasantly surprised to discover that the cost of making the Celestial Healing potions was fairly low for a person who could forage his own nodding blue lilies.
                        Uncle Shmoozo

Comment

I used to hunt a lot in Seb and saved all my NBLs, plus I foraged NBLs in dreadland with my ranger and my druid on two accounts. I also had a boatload of ink from Siren's grotto from when it was a hot zone that helped a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by kekenewah View Post
                            I used to hunt a lot in Seb and saved all my NBLs, plus I foraged NBLs in dreadland with my ranger and my druid on two accounts. I also had a boatload of ink from Siren's grotto from when it was a hot zone that helped a lot.
                            The Deepwater Ink based recipes (a collection of 302 trivial potions) would certainly provide a viable alternative skill up path. If I recall correctly the ink drops quite commonly from several different mob types in Kedge Keep (mermaids and seahorses), as well as from a variety of mobs in Siren's grotto.

Frankly, in retrospect the farming of the Deepwater Ink in Kedge Keep would probably go much more quickly than either the farming or foraging of the nodding blue lilies for most folks who have a high level main to do the farming. If I get a chance I'll investigate the drop rates in Kedge and post my results here.
                            Uncle Shmoozo

Comment

Okay, I wandered over to Kedge for a bit last night and managed to farm up nearly a stack of Deepwater Ink fairly quickly, much quicker than I think I get a similar amount of Nodding Blue Lilies by either farming or foraging.

One thing to watch for during the next month, however. Beware the Fabled mobs. They're a great deal nastier than the regular ones.

Uncle Shmoozo

Comment

Working...
                              X